How much would you pay for a pair of shoes?

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Under $50 for everyday walk around town shoes, or "fun" shoes such as the Vibrams I bought on sale for $35.

Up to $200 for good hiking boots, muck boots, or snow boots, footwear that makes my life easier is always worth a little more.

amberdyan

I have a pair of Chaco's that I've had for 12 years and they're in fantastic shape. They make amazing shoes.
And I actually wear Chacos too! LOL. The best part is that most of them can be resoled! Mine are still going strong and I not only wear them around town but I also hike in them all summer as well.
I'm pretty sure Chaco's live forever. And they're pretty. I live in my Chaco's to the point of having a permanent Chaco tan and if I wash them a bit they pretty much look brand new.

I really like my $12 Eddie Bauer sandals. It's what I live in during the summer.

But generally I buy most of my shoes on sale. I got my ariats on sale 7-8 years ago and they're still going great!

My current favorite pair of shoes is a pair of merrell slip ons. I love them. Got them on clearance, at Marshals. Super cheap. Instead of Vibrams I have the Fila skeleton shoes. They work better for us with itty bitty toes, also go them at Marshals

I do have a pair of Chacos because my sister raves about hers, but I honestly would rather wear my eddie bauer sandals.

Too much.

But I did just get a complement on my shoes the other day. I probably paid $225 for them like 10 years ago. So I figure they are $22.50 per year, right?

Members online

No members online now.