Critique my buyer questionnaire please

AliciaD

On second thought...

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
FYI I wasn't googling frostfells old threads.

I was googling the many many different aliases, and the scams and animals being sold to lots of very unhappy people who posted about it on the internetz saying you should avoid that person at all costs...

Across different species of animal I might add. Not just dogs.

If you're going to try be clever, I'd suggest not using the same aliases and email addresses to do it.... :yikes:

And it's all there, in the public arena for any bored (hungover) person who has time off work to look at. Ahem. Or any future puppy owner for that matter.

Bonus! You wouldn't even need to bring poop bags along.

You'd have to make sure and health test the unicorns. Otherwise they might end up producing something off, like those gross pina colada tropical flavored skittles. *shudders*. I'd be really unhappy if something like that came from my lines.
there's a market for everything though, don't squelch your money stream. you just have to market to the right people, shitty tasting skittles be damned :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
And it's all there, in the public arena for any bored (hungover) person who has time off work to look at. Ahem. Or any future puppy owner for that matter.
And, of course, now this thread is too. Chaz threads get great SEO rankings on Google too.

Members online

No members online now.