Heartgard Plus from Petshed.com ??

dk666

Anyone order there Heartgard from them ? I know there based in Australia and the pkg is marked as such but also appears that you don't have to go through the hassle of having a script sent to them or test faxed to them to order from them.
Thor was tested in march and was neg so he's ok but was done at a Petco weekend clinic and just have a card I was mailed with results always a hassle to get it verified to order online so was going to try Petshed but wanted to see if anyone has had any good results using them first before ordering . I figured It's Australia not some 3rd world country stuff should be the same I hope.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I ordered from a different Australian company a few years ago. It was fine.. but as a Canadian they didn't ask me for an RX. All over the site, it said if you were American it was going to ask you for one (not too sure why that is).

The site you listed has a disclaimer that n the AU packaging it may be illegal in the states.. I'm not sure that it will necessarily make it through customs in one piece.

drmom777

Bloody but Unbowed
I routinely order from Petshed and have been totally satisfied with the products, price, customer service and delivery. And you are right, they do not require a Rx.

Members online

No members online now.