Leanne Jones......

bogolove

Leanne,

I went to your website to see pics of your dogs and I think they are just gorgeous. I loved all your pics. I was showing my husband and he loved the pics too. I used to want a Shepherd for so long, and then we saw Brady and decided to save him instead of buying a Shepherd, but I see those pics of yours and it makes me long for one all over again. i told my hubby that in our next house I was going to get Brady a GSD to play with (really for me, but Brady would LOVE a pal of his own) ;) But I really just wanted to let you know how beautiful your dogs are. Keep posting pics! :)

Thank-you so much,
I am very proud of them also. I like other breeds as well but I just can't have them all.
What with 2 cats and 3 birds as well. I only live on a 1/4 acre block too.

You really have a lot to be proud of - they're beautiful German Shepherds, especially their expressions. You can see their intelligence and oving good nature.

Bogolove, I'll warn you: once you've lived with a German Shepherd you'll never be happy without one again. They're addictive. And they are so sensitive and responsible; an island of sanity when there is chaos all around - even Fila-related chaos! ;)

Brady would love a German Shepherd sib!

bogolove

He would love one. One day I will get him one. He has a German Shepherd mix that he goes to play with down the street whenever Jenny is not around. I would probably have to get a female though because I have noticed when he is with Birger (male GSD mix) they just kind of hang out like pals walking side by side and when Brady is with Jenny (female) they play and play and play. He does not play with Birger like that, like I said it is just like they are pals walking around together sniffing stuff. He plays better with female dogs, but he is calmer around male dogs. That would be one I would have to ponder. Do I prefer him calm or exhausted? ;)

Mine have all been males - by chance not by design. But I have noticed that the males seem to be just a bit more relaxed - they like being "guys" and hanging out, although they are almost compulsively responsible.

Brady, calm? That's a new one, isn't it? Don't you worry that they're just exchanging methods for driving their owners nuts? ;)

bogolove

That is probably the case because I think Birgir is just as lively as Brady from what I have heard. They are definently in cahoots (sp.?) together.

Members online

No members online now.