Update on my rescue

Mach1girl

Fist, I have named him Sammy. Sammy is a GOOD GOOD boy. Smart as a whip. Housetrained and crate trained with no accidents at all already. Sleeps thru the night. Has gained 9 ounces, it has been 2 weeks, but they tell me it is a slow process.

Sammy also was diagnosed with Sarcoptic Mange. Of course, after a week of sitting in my lap and letting him around my other dogs IN MY HOUSE, he breaks out with it! None of my other dogs have developed it yet. They have a few itchy spots they started developing from their Advantage wearing off and getting a flea or two, but nothing like what Sammy has. I had Sammy treated at the vets with the dip, and also purchased enough dip to come home and do all my other dogs. PRAYING neither the dogs or US get the scabies...praying...praying....

Like I said, he is doing great. Not sure if I will be able to keep him. My elderbulls are old and have their own medical problems, and with Sammys presence I can definatley see depression in their faces. Not happy campers! We will see.

http://www.chazhound.com/forums/showthread.php?t=261294

Barb04

Super Moderator
I'm glad to hear Sammy is improving. Even if you decide you won't be able to keep him, at least he's getting lots of love and all the medical help he needs to become strong. Thank you for helping him.

Mach1girl

The first pic looks painted doesnt it? Maybe because he was kinda far away so the pic is cropped and zoomed in on.

Members online

No members online now.