Miranda Lambert...

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Depends on your line - Liz (the one who LOOKS crazy in my signature...) would be content to sleep 22 hours out of the day, but is in shape to run/hike/swim/whatever. Rage is a crazy person - the only time I've seen her *tired* is last year at Plott days, when it was close to 100 degrees out and I had her show, swim, field trial & night hunt three days in a row... the woman who bred my male likens a good plott to a good GSD, if that helps.

MandyPug

Sport Model Pug
Eww Bieber... Maybe I don't want a pap now... ;)

ETA: Gerard Butler has a Pug, so does Jenna Elfman and Billy Joel and Chris Kirkpatrick and Jessica Alba and Kelly Osborne and Paula Abdul and Rick Springfield and Rob Zombie and Tom Welling =) I think i win ;)

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Eww Bieber... Maybe I don't want a pap now... ;)

ETA: Gerard Butler has a Pug, so does Jenna Elfman and Billy Joel and Chris Kirkpatrick and Jessica Alba and Kelly Osborne and Paula Abdul and Rick Springfield and Rob Zombie and Tom Welling =) I think i win ;)
LOL Rob Zombie.

Grab

I think only Martha Stewart has Chows, lol. Unless you want to go all the way back to Freud :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I can only think of GSD owners that are dead now. o.0
Bing Crosby, Yvonne deCarlo, Phyllis Diller, Irene Dunne, Joan Fontaine, Eva and Zsa Zsa Gabor, Bob Hope, Jackie O and JFK, Roosevelt, Reagan, Picasso. . .Hitler.
David Letterman had one but I don't think it's still alive. Same with Joan Rivers.
If anyone has some info on dogs and owners that are still alive, that would be helpful. :eek:

Drew Lachey (98 degrees, for non boy band lovers) has a working line GSD. Steven Seagal has several, a few were on his show (not sure if that is still on any more) and Jake Gyllenhaal has one.

Google tells me Robert Wagner, Ben Affleck, Burt Reynolds, Gene Hackman, Shania Twain, and Shannen Doherty do too.

eddieq

Silence! I ban you!
Staff member
Never heard of her. Had to google. **** I'm old.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Marilyn Monroe had chihuahuas. Mickey Rourke had a little chi he took everywhere.

And how cool is this?

This chi named Conan is owned by a Buddhist priest and prays every morning:

So chihuahuas win :p

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I get points for the most well known. The Queen has corgis :rolleyes:

Also, Stephen King. Winning. He must know that corgis are the things of nightmares! He based his character Oy in the Dark Tower series after his corgi :D That corgi was Marlowe, but he also had one named Frodo.

There are quite a few other lesser famous people with corgis as well, and corgi mixes (Jen Aniston and Hilary Swank both have corgi mix rescues). I remember Kirsty Alley always had corgis on her show Fat Actress.

Members online

No members online now.