Harley the comforter

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
I know I don't mention him but he is a sweet boy. He is in alot of photos in my album he has an interesting facial pattern and he is more importantly an awsome wonderful point dog. He's still a kid but like Pakak when he puts his harness on he is all work and really compliments Trackers leading skills and directions as does Buck my other point dog. Anyways I was sitting out in the feild this morning just enjoying the dogs and I already had Tundra lazing by my feet be her normal antisocial I'd rather lay here and nap self while i rubbed her neck with my good foot :p she loves it I promise. Anyways while all the others were playing Harley came up and did a Zeus laid his head in my lap and started wagging his tail and licking my hands. He eventually put both paws up on my lap to give me love the dork lol. He got down when i told him to and he sat with me for awhile longer licking my ankle around my foot (he knew ;) ). He eventually went back to his play but kept on looking back at me like " you sure your ok mum? I'll come back if your not ok". It surprised me as Harley is a sweet boy but tends to choose other dogs over people. I mean he love to be pet and fussed over and loves to be cuddled but you know he likes th company of other dogs better.
So he surprised me. Had to share how sweet my boy is and how I found comfort in an odd place.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Doc Harley from now on! Brings a new meaning to the word healer doesn't it?

gapeach

Big Mutts
That's so sweet! And I agree they do know when you're hurt. Carey was very careful around me after i had my c- section, which if you knew her, you'd know it's not like her at all. She's usually very pushy and excited when we get home after being away.

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
That is a sweet image - animals are always the best comforters - because you know it's genuine and unselfish comfort they offer.

Members online

No members online now.