Better late than never!

yanya

As some of you may have noticed, I did things out of order earlier today...posting with no intro. Truth be told, I'm terrible at these things. I think I'm just gonna introduce my dogs a bit, and leave myself a mystery.

I have two dogs:

A seven year old Aussie Shepard/Blue Heeler mix. Her name is Patches. When she was a puppy she had the most beautiful blue eyes, sadly as she grew up they turned brown. >_<; Well not totally, the right eye has a bluish moon shape towards the bottom. One of the things that initially drew me to her was her tail silly as that may sound. She was the only one in her litter that had one, so she stood out in a crowd. Looks like it was dipped in a paintbrush as in it starts out gray, moves to black and ends in white.

My little baby is a little over a year old now. She's a little Pembroke Welsh Corgi and her name is Kairi. She took the whole "Corgi=Dwarf Dog" thing to far. I've never seen a Corgi as small as Kairi. Her big sister Patches takes very good care of her, regularly cleaning her ears and getting her food off the table that she otherwise wouldn't be able to reach. She must realize that Corgis must be kept fed at all times. Teusday will be a very sad day here as Kairi will be at the Vet all day long. Poor little thing is getting spayed.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Welcome to you and your four footers frome me and mine! Looking forward to your posts and pics.

yanya

smkie said:
Welcome to you and your four footers frome me and mine! Looking forward to your posts and pics.
Let me see if this works or not, note that these pics were taken about a year or so ago. Patches looks about the same, though Kairi has grown quite a bit.

Kairi taking Teddy Roosevelt's advice, carrying a big stick:

Where's Waldo?:

Patches and Kairi play ball:

Members online

No members online now.