The Venting Thread

Red Chrome

Scratch that. That's nothing. Apparently most Chazzers think I'm an entitled douchekebab. Fan****ingtastic. And I thought Chaz was the one place I could actually feel comfortable. In reality it's just one more place filled with two-faced liars that only like you when they want something from you :(
Did you ever think that maybe you come across rude in some posts on certain subjects?

Saeleofu

Did you ever think that maybe you come across rude in some posts on certain subjects?
Did you ever think that maybe not coming across well is part of my disability? Did you ever think that maybe people should TELL ME when **** happens instead of waiting and waiting for the right time to dogpile?

I've added lots of people to my ignore list, but unfortunately they can still see MY posts. And since I'm the offensive one apparently, that doesn't help anyone else out.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
OMG Are you ok?!

I decided to check my finger and it's still bleeding hours later. We've bled through 6 bandaids. Ugh....

I cut it because the ****ing vents in this house are not a standard size and no filters fit so I had to bend the filter back and sliced it open with the metal part of it.
I did something similar last year with a knife I was washing. It bled for two days but ended up healing just fine. I have a very tiny scar, which is remarkable considering how deep it was.

Scratch that. That's nothing. Apparently most Chazzers think I'm an entitled douchekebab. Fan****ingtastic. And I thought Chaz was the one place I could actually feel comfortable. In reality it's just one more place filled with two-faced liars that only like you when they want something from you :(
I still love you!

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
I think "most" is a gross exaggeration.....

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I still love you!
Me too!

SS, I can't speak for her, but part of my disability is catastrophizing. If that had been directed at me, it wouldn't have helped anything, just would me feel even crappier. I think it's easiest and kindest for everyone to just let it go until people have cooled off.

"be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle" and all that.

Zhucca

Lab Love
Did you ever think that maybe not coming across well is part of my disability? Did you ever think that maybe people should TELL ME when **** happens instead of waiting and waiting for the right time to dogpile?

I've added lots of people to my ignore list, but unfortunately they can still see MY posts. And since I'm the offensive one apparently, that doesn't help anyone else out.

To tell you the truth, not all people will consider the fact that you're autistic when they read your posts. In some topics, you come off as condescending. I know little of autism, but surely you can put more effort into how you respond to people when talking about a subject you're passionate about. You've been here a long time and probably know the character of most of the prominent posters here, so it makes it easier for you. One of the things you may want to change is swearing is a large number of your posts. Chaz is pretty casual with that, but it seriously changes the tone of your post. I have the same problem, I've been told I have a superiority complex many times in my life. I just have to step back and think about how I could have been warmer and kinder with my words. Because I definitely don't mean to do it.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!

I also have a knack for being misunderstood and though I know it's mostly my fault for not proof reading well enough and what sounds ok in my head sometimes doesn't read as well on paper.

crazy_paws

No thumbs = No mutiny
Grrrr, someone, whom I helped re-home a boxer for before, is looking for another boxer. Sam was too young and exuberant. Now, to mix it up, they want .......................a boxer puppy. FML.

Then to add to my dog owner depression, on a Crested facebook group, someone is looking to 'sell' (their words) an accidental litter of pitties x cresteds. Then they boast that the crested has sired 25 litters with various breeds. And I'm "not helpful" when I offer to pay their vet directly for his neuter. Hmmmm....I see an ulterior motive with your post versus your responses, douche-canoe.

sillysally

Obey the Toad.
Grrrr, someone, whom I helped re-home a boxer for before, is looking for another boxer. Sam was too young and exuberant. Now, to mix it up, they want .......................a boxer puppy. FML.

Then to add to my dog owner depression, on a Crested facebook group, someone is looking to 'sell' (their words) an accidental litter of pitties x cresteds. Then they boast that the crested has sired 25 litters with various breeds. And I'm "not helpful" when I offer to pay their vet directly for his neuter. Hmmmm....I see an ulterior motive with your post versus your responses, douche-canoe.
I cannot even imagine what a weird looking dog a pit/crestie mix would be...

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Alright then, continue feeling like you're being victimized if that's how you wish you play it.

But the good thing about internet interaction is that you don't have to respond right away and can think about what you post.
I also found that cartoon to be a bit ... Much, because I don think that's what's happening here in this one situation.

Though for what it's worth users here can be like sharks when there is blood in the water sometimes. What worked for me was just ignoring people's jabs at me and pretending they didn't exist. I made it my personal mission not to stoop to their level anymore.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I don't think I need stitches. It got my knuckle and its sort of deep but mostly it cut my knuckle skin off and it's hanging by just one side. Yuck. But every bandage change its still bleeding.

So for a recap this last month or so I've

Stepped on a razor blade, got it embedded in my heel, and had to go to the doctors.
Cut my finger with a steak knife.
Slit my knuckle skin off with a wire.

That's pretty much my luck

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I also flooded my bathroom today too. And wrecked my car twice since November.

I think I just fail a lot. At work they call doing anything dumb or clumsy 'pulling a lauren'

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
My assassin's creed game froze in the middle of a mission! Wah! At least it wasn't particularly hard, or else I'd really be mad...

Members online

No members online now.