The Good News thread

So can you get the big kinders at Christmas and Easter?

Ya we chuck the chocolate here blech, the pal tic eggs were my first toys to play with ruffian, I would out a treat in it and hide it, or throw if she would find it, open it eat her treat and bring me the egg parts for more lol.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I eat the chocolate. It's a good crappy chocolate. :p I was going to send some kinder surprises with my SS package, but I was already breaking enough laws that I didn't want to risk the fine for those.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I have tomorrow off, so I can peacefully die in my bed instead of trying to do it before the alarm goes off at 7am. Today was not fun; 12 hour shift and coughing my lungs up through the entirety.

Plus sides: I got to edit someone's Comp 101 paper and sold a car.

Tortilla

Blonde Raccoon
I SURVIVED MY POLITICAL SCIENCE EXAM! It went SO much better than expected. The two full days literally spent in the library totally prepared me. I feel awesome. And now I get two and a half weeks off school for Christmas! :)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Went shopping tonight to pick up stuff for my grandma and aunt's "I'm poor and you have expensive tastes" gift baskets. Target was out of the chocolate bars I wanted so I bought hot chocolate instead... I hope that's okay. I have no idea if either of them drinks hot chocolate. But who doesn't?? Then I went over to my house to wrap the rest of my presents that I hid behind the tree without anybody being there to peek and accidentally see their gifts. Got everything wrapped, grabbed a few things I needed to bring back home to assemble the gift baskets, then right before I was ready to go, Nat King Cole came on the Christmas radio station I was listening to.

So I turned off all the lights in my house except the Christmas tree and I sat on my new couch in my living room, listening to Nat King Cole and having my living room lit by only the tree lights.
And for the first time in a long, long time, it actually felt like home.

JennSLK

F150 and a .30-06
Had Swiss Chalet for supper tonight and the kids desert was a Kinder egg.

Here we have two sizes. The regular 2 inch ones and the big 8 inch ones they bring out on special occasion.

There are the general Kinder ones with the random toys and then we have princess ones, girl toys ones and lightning McQueen ones. :D

GipsyQueen

Wow. 3 Pages discussion about Ãœberraschungseier. :p

I also had no idea you could get fined 5k for importing. I was contemplating sending my SS a XL one, but decided against it, because it would prob. have broken. Good thing I didn't, I'm pretty sure it got stuck in customs. :eek:

Sparks, they have XL Ãœeier now:

I can't get over that they are illegal :rofl1: Every supermarket here has hundereds at the checkout lane. :rofl1:

Saeleofu

The santa at the preschool at the zoo was black. And as far as I know, nobody threw a fit. HOORAY FOR SANE PEOPLE!

Finally done with finals, thank god. And I'm now done with organic chem forever :) I do have to take quantitative chem next semester, but I won't have any more terrible 4-hour labs.

Members online

No members online now.