Bitesport clubs?

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
Anybody know of any bitesport clubs around Kent, CT? Anywhere in Fairfield County, the Hudson Valley area, etc. I'm not having much luck with google.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
A friend of mine found her club (somewhere near Willimantic) via the UScA website: germanshepherddog.com

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
A friend of mine found her club (somewhere near Willimantic) via the UScA website: germanshepherddog.com
Also post on FB & ask around. We don't belong to a registered club and we never have. We made a choice not to, for reasons of avoiding politics, so you may find some great groups that are not reg'd clubs as well, if you're open to that.

Red Chrome

Also post on FB & ask around. We don't belong to a registered club and we never have. We made a choice not to, for reasons of avoiding politics, so you may find some great groups that are not reg'd clubs as well, if you're open to that.
^ This!

Some smaller clubs are harder to find too. My schutzhund club is very small and even though we do belong to a parent club, we choose to stay out of the politics and just focus on training. We aren't easy to find but I think worth it, once you do find us. (I'm in WA)

Hillside

Original Twin
Are you looking for a specific type of bitework? That would help narrow it down, too. French ring, Mondio ring, IPO, PSA...

Members online

No members online now.