Returning a dog to the breeder - Questions/Rant

Red Chrome

I'll go check on RCs dogs next month, in fact I plan to steal LoLa. ;)

Seriously though, the truth is we all have a story or two of vengeance out there but hopefully we don't have a dozen or more. At that point it starts to look suspicious.
Not LoLa!!! LOL As you know, I look forward to meeting you and your dogs too. Seriously, my house is an open door and anyone Chazzer or otherwise is welcome to come visit and meet my crew. I'll be in the Seattle area the end of this month if anyone there wants to get together.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
One ate poison an she opt'd for it to die at home. She placed one under the auspices that it was a left over from her ex anyways and they never meshed. She lives on her parents land so the chihuahua is actually theirs. I have no idea about the rest, or at least not without thinking for a bit.

Eta: in response to where are the dogs.

Xandra

Agree with Linds... How does this not make you even a little suspicious?? Did you see the dog in the flesh just before he was picked up by the breeder?

Red Chrome

I have to dig up some old threads but I can find some information on some of them. Miakoda- has been around awhile and I believe she might remember some of the stories. Her son does live with her parents and has since she split with her ex. He stayed with her parents when she moved to Portland. I have proof of all this and can find it and post it if people want.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Not LoLa!!! LOL As you know, I look forward to meeting you and your dogs too. Seriously, my house is an open door and anyone Chazzer or otherwise is welcome to come visit and meet my crew. I'll be in the Seattle area the end of this month if anyone there wants to get together.
Dude we should go get hot chocolate! lol. You can meet my doofy bozos and tell everyone how emaciated and bald they are. :p

Red Chrome

Dude we should go get hot chocolate! lol. You can meet my doofy bozos and tell everyone how emaciated and bald they are. :p
Sounds good. Not sure which weekend yet. I will have a friend with me, she owns Judge's sister,Jinny.

Seriously, I'd love to meet up with you!

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Chaz is pretty famous for allowing the truth out.
Yep. It's not slandering, it's showing pictures. You just assumed that yourself. She just posted a picture of the same dog from the same breeder.

Sorry, chazzers care about dogs and allow the truth to come out, whether you feel the same or not.

Dekka

Just try me..
Teal has/had photos of the Fila when he was in her care. Photos don't lie, but the people who take them do. How can we be sure these photos were taken in the right time period/ time frame? Certainly not sure enough to make such serious accusations.
I totally have no real opinion. But this seems strange. Puppies grow FAST. So it would be hard to take a healthy puppy, get it to this stage and then rehab it fast enough before it was full grown.

I would think that unless the person in question gave up the puppy months before this pics, the pup had to be in similar condition in the pics whilst still in that person's care.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I totally have no real opinion. But this seems strange. Puppies grow FAST. So it would be hard to take a healthy puppy, get it to this stage and then rehab it fast enough before it was full grown.

I would think that unless the person in question gave up the puppy months before this pics, the pup had to be in similar condition in the pics whilst still in that person's care.
Yep, it's also easy to show pictures to prove a dog is still with you and healthy when the dog is not healthy. You just show old pictures.

Red Chrome

There were no pictures of the puppy in Jairi's care the last month she had it. As I said before in this thread, Dianna's phone number is on her website. You can call her and chat about it. She also has the vet report.

I don't doubt Dianna because of her reputation. I got this info 2 days ago and spent some time making phone calls checking Dianna out before I posted this.

Teal

...ice road...
Oh, Courtney. Are you going to stalk, slander, and attack me for the rest of my life?

For the record - Courtney has never met me in person or seen my dogs.

These two pictures are from 08/24/2011... this thread was started 08/26/11.

And pictures throughout the time he was with me...

These are shots from a professional photographer at a race.

I had to dig those up on my old computer. I had a ton of pictures on my phone of him in my bed, at the coffee shop, the creek, at Petco, etc. but that phone died long ago.

As for how much you "really" know about me... *shrug* I post pictures of my dogs often, and pictures of them from public events (usually winning at competitions, but also just hanging out in front of the coffee shop in town, etc.) I've actually been TOO open with my life on the internet... which is how my every move has been attacked by Courtney over the years.

So, if a bunch of people on the internet from all across the country who have never met me or my dogs want to partake in the slander and black listing that Courtney has devoted her life to... please, feel free. Because attending competitions week after week, with well conditioned, well socialized, well trained, and VERY MUCH LOVED dogs is far more proof than some internet stalker's personal vendetta :)

OwnedByBCs

Will Creep For Sheep
Slander is only slander if it can be proven false. Defamation of character would be more applicable, but as far as I know it has to be pretty bad to have any sort of case. Believe me, I have had BC breeders threaten to sue me a few times... LOL. Call it an attack, call it an obsession- I guess I would say that RedChrome has the same motivation as I would- she genuinely cares about dogs and is trying to ensure that no dog has to go through this again.

So I ask once again, what's being said? Is the breeder lying? Are the pictures doctored? Is Red Chrome lying?

And I'm going to be perfectly honest, those two first pictures do nothing to convince me what Red Chrome said is a lie.

Teal

...ice road...
I was going to stay out of this both last year and now but I do have a question. does Teal still have the Boston terrier? How about Bindah? I don't see them in pictures anymore. If not, what happened to them?

There was never really an explanation about Angus, Lyric, or Polaris that I saw either.

Maybe there's a good explanation but it's enough to make me think. That's a lot of dogs in a short time on chaz. People on chaz have rehomed dogs in the past but there is an explanation that goes with.

Anyways, I'm going to crawl back away now.

The Boston Terrier and Bindah are my parents dogs. I do live in their property, so sometimes they make it into pictures and sometimes they don't.

Angus - Rehomed with the owner of my Saluki's brother.

Lyric - Living with a family with two kids and loving every minute of it

Polaris - Poisoned while I was away (came home, said hi to all the dogs, thought he was a little off... took a shower, got out, and he was near death. Our nearest vet is 30 minutes away... opted to let him die at home. He passed within a few minutes)

Great example of Teal's stories....is the puppy Polaris and her Bull Terrier. And I've ALWAYS wondered what happened to Lyric?

The Bull Terrier was stolen. There's a thread on another forum about it somewhere.

There were no pictures of the puppy in Jairi's care the last month she had it. As I said before in this thread, Dianna's phone number is on her website. You can call her and chat about it. She also has the vet report.

I don't doubt Dianna because of her reputation. I got this info 2 days ago and spent some time making phone calls checking Dianna out before I posted this.

Actually, there are pictures 2 DAYS before I started this thread... hmmm.

If RedChrome cared about the dogs - where does personal information about my life fall into play there? My son, where I live, etc. is no one's business.

Pictures, mention, quotes of funny conversations, etc. regarding my son are ALL over my Facebook... which is private, because of people like Courtney. How many of you are parents? I don't see anyone else getting crap for not sharing a bunch of information about their child/children on a public forum...

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
So I ask once again, what's being said? Is the breeder lying? Are the pictures doctored? Is Red Chrome lying?

And I'm going to be perfectly honest, those two first pictures do nothing to convince me what Red Chrome said is a lie.
I thought the same thing.

Red Chrome

Here is a thread on Zealand bringing up some of the same concerns about the revolving door.

<link removed> No OFD-other forum drama and/or threads please

And another one with her "forever" dogs...2 are with her parents, 1 with her still, 1 dumped at a SHELTER,1 rehomed and 1 PTS for "aggression".

And here is where she was rehoming Polaris who died of poisoning, never taken to a vet. Lyric and Angus both who disappeared.

Last edited by a moderator:

Members online

No members online now.