Wake Up!

So, this morning, Charley was laying in bed, hands behind his head, watching the news and drowsing before it was time to get up. Miss Shiva tippy-toed into the room and walked over to the bed.

I was expecting her to nip Charley's moustache like she usually does in the morning.

Not today!

Shiva's particular obsessive/compulsive behaviour is grooming. She means it lovingly, I'm sure, but it can get painful.

All of a sudden I hear Charley yell, "SHIVA! STOPIT!"

I asked him what in the world happened . . .

Shiva was grooming him . . . right in the armpit :eek: :D

jess2416

Who woulda thought
I almost fell out of my computer chair on that one. So I guess i would have been literaly be ROTFLMAO :D :D

Debi

YIKES....no shower needed (or is that one desparately needed shower) after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tinaweena

Boone is constantly attacking my boyfriends chest! He's got chest hair, and Boone goes after it every morning when we get up, and sometimes he accidently gets a nipple too!
oops

filarotten

Fila the love
Now that I have quit laughing so hard...I can tell you, Brutus has done the same thing to Keith. I think it is hilarious, I just walk in the other room and snicker to myself.

filarotten

Fila the love
Not really, but now I don't have to hear "Linda, it's not funny." Do something with your dog. Now I go in the other room and laugh. hahaha

Members online

No members online now.