Gimpy McGimpertons and her Sidekick, Duh.

Cheza

These pictures are worth their weight in gold - we NEVER catch these two cuddling, ever. Cheza doesn't like to be cuddled, by human or other dog, like, ever.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
I have heard that from other dane owners. I wonder if it is a dane thing. I can't imagine.

Oh her poor piddy paw, i hope it heals quickly. Beautiful photos as always.

Cheza

Thanks both of you, I feel like I got pretty lucky with them.

Smkie, Lyra is a HUGE cuddler, she would wrap herself up in Cheza all the time if she could, but Cheza is just a bit standoffish. She only cuddles when she's feeling crappy it seems.

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
oh her face says it all...."You dont' tell anyone, and I wont' have to kill you" LOL! How are you managing to keep her off that? Poor girl!

Cheza

Liz- she broke her friggin' toe running around in the yard lol. She took a corner too fast and snapped her metatarsal clean in half.

Baxter- we have to keep her sedated almost constantly. She is allowed to walk on it, but that's about it. No running, playing, exercise.... And she has to be in it for TWELVE WEEKS.... My hair is going to fall out. We are going on week 2 tomorrow...

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Liz- she broke her friggin' toe running around in the yard lol. She took a corner too fast and snapped her metatarsal clean in half.
I know it's very, VERY hard (we JUST got Jake's cast off, broken toe also), if I were to suggest anything, it would be LISTEN TO THE VET! Keep her off her foot. Jake had to get his cast off early because he didn't stay off his foot like he should and his leg was horrid. Oozing and raw. :(

Hope she heals quickly and the cast comes off early. Is she having to wear it longer because she's bigger? Jake -Beagle- only had to wear his for 4 weeks.

Cheza

Renee, oh my goodness the stinkeye is unbelievable.

Thank you Izzy, I tend to think they're pretty special!

Liz - they have her in a splint that we have to go in and get changed once a week so we can keep an eye on the condition of her leg. It's expensive as hell but at least she gets to air out a bit.

Unfortunately she is uncomfortable being restrained and so has to be heavily sedated each time we go in :(

I can tell it's getting reallllllllly itchy though and there isn't much we can do except scratch around the top..

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Yeah, lots of money, but worth it most definitely!

Again, hope she heals quick!

Members online

No members online now.