He Gets On My Last Nerve

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
I swear I love Tucker. I trained him from a puppy for my mom. He is why I fell in love with Cocker Spaniels. But as he has matured he has also become a huge pain in my @ss often lol. Especially when it comes to going outside. I can let him out and he will poop and pee and come right back inside. Good deal right? WRONG!!! Not 5 minutes later he does his spaztic run from to the door and back and forth and back and forth. He will do this even after hours of playtime outside. I swear he just loves to drive me insane. Of course if I know he has had plent of exercise and I know he doesent need to releive himself I ignore him until he EVENTUALLY gives up. I know being neutered won't fix all his weird quirks. But maybe it will help? Lol not really looking for advice just a quick rant since he is currently being a nutcase.

wishbone

Wow, such great energy in him and so silly to make you insane. Definitely starts to command him to stop and behave, give him treat when he do and then lead him to his toys.

Paige

Let it be
Spanky use to be like that. Constructive fun in the house cured his constant annoying behavior to get outside.

J's crew

I would totally ingnore his behavior. Neutering may help. There could be a female in heat nearby and he is wanting to go out and get a sniff. :)

Members online