Affordable products.

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
Does anyone here know of a good place to buy products that aren't priced ridiculously? Petsmart and Petco have served well, but there are things there that just seem way too high, and I'm hoping to find them elsewhere.

Namely, a crate and grooming supplies, but toys and food as well.

I am an Ebay-oholic for toys and collars and such for Hannah. I also use Petedge, Jeffers, and JB Wholesale a lot too.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
try www.kvvet.com <-- larger, more varied selection than PetEdge, and shipping is only $5 or free, depending on how much you spend!

I but practically everything from KVVet. Traffic leads, fur savers, prescription meds, over-the-counter meds, toys, treats, supplements, cleaning supplies, medical supplies... you name it, I've bought it!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
try www.kvvet.com <-- larger, more varied selection than PetEdge, and shipping is only $5 or free, depending on how much you spend!

I but practically everything from KVVet. Traffic leads, fur savers, prescription meds, over-the-counter meds, toys, treats, supplements, cleaning supplies, medical supplies... you name it, I've bought it!
WOW! That places prices are amazing! When you buy for three big dogs and two cats, things get pricey very quick. Thanks for sharing that site! :D

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Thanks everyone. I have a wishlist set up on pretty much every site you gave me, hehe.

lol I have a HUGE one set up at PetEdge... it's like 100 dollars worth of stuff!
They actually have cloths to fit a DOBERMAN!!!

Jynx

I like Pet Edge which is catalog,,but do you have any Pet Supplies Plus near you?

www.petsuppliesplus.com

They just opened one here and I find them VERY affordable much more so, than petsmart/petco. They have monthly sales which help as well.

diane

Members online