hmm...

kaykay21

herder brain & drool face
instead of gsp/lab/english mastiff laika looks like shes gsp/lab/cane corso
this is a pic of a lab cane corso mix i got off google

and laika

they look pretty simular what do you all think?

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I am just seeing lab as well. Especially with a breed like labs, they are so overbred/badly bred that often you get some anomalies that don't look particularly "labby"

I perhaps see some gsp in the ears.. but mastiff/cane? I highly doubt.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
She seems to fine boned to be mastiff or cane, maybe dane, though?

How much did she weigh at 4 months? That's the age where most dogs are considered half their adult weight. And 5 months is usually when giant breeds are half their adult weight. Since she's 6mo and 55lbs, she's probably not going to mature over 100lbs at least!

kaykay21

4 months she was 42 pounds
i find it funny that shes an inch shorter than jayson and shes still got growing to do being only 6 months

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Just from looking at the pictures I would say just lab. After meeting Liaka IRL, I think there is something else in there. Or she is going to be the biggest, stockiest purebred lab in the world :p

I doubt she has corso in here, but i wouldn't be surprised if there was some mastiff in there.

kaykay21

Lol pw you met her several inches and pounds ago. Shes HUGE! some pics i look at her face and see some sort of bully breed my dad thinks shes a greyhound mix... Dafuq?!? Lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I doubt bully breed, she's going to be too big for that I would guess. Mastiff or Dane are my guesses :p

When I met her, if someone had asked me what I thought I would have said Dane/Lab. I think her face looks very much like a natural eared Dane.

kaykay21

I doubt bully breed, she's going to be too big for that I would guess. Mastiff or Dane are my guesses :p

When I met her, if someone had asked me what I thought I would have said Dane/Lab. I think her face looks very much like a natural eared Dane.
I would totally be ok with it if she is. I think danes are gorgeous

Members online

No members online now.