Good dog product websites.

Bigpoodleperson

Megan and Draco
I am on the hunt to get a good bang for my buck for my secret santa person. What are some good websites to get alot of good toys/balls/treats for a deal? Good dog websites in general?

Whenever I need to "stock up" it's always Amazon.com, they may not always have the biggest selection of items sold by them themselves, but if they have everything you're looking for look for the "free super-saver shipping" option (when you spend $25), saves you a TON! The only other place I've really bought from was Cherrybrook.com, because it was the only place I could find with the exact chews I was looking for, and they also just happened to have the limited edition color set of planet dog Orbee balls left in stock!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I love www.kvvet.com - $5 shipping, or free shipping if you spend $50. :)

Annnnd... in the Midwest, it only takes 1-2 days for KV Vet packages to arrive!

JacksonsMom

I agree on amazon. I buy a lot from them, and the shipping is so fast, and if you spend $25 it's free (most of the time). So I tend to buy things all at once when I need to stock up.

I also like MrChewy, or now it's just Chewy.com. It's where I often get his food, and treats, and chews and such. Doggiefood is pretty good selection too. But entirelypets is good as well for a lot of variety of things.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I've always like dog.com personally.. they have a lot of things, low prices, fast shipping..

Members online

No members online now.