The Good News thread

Lyzelle

I NEED SOMEONE TO JUMP UP AND DOWN WITH ME AND BE GENERALLY EXCITED! WHEEEE! YUS YUS YUS YUS!

lowercase AHHHHHHHHH

teacuptiger

floor dancer
Got a Netflix. Watched Safe Haven. Josh is hott. But omg the feels at the end! Onto Stuck In Love next, since it has Percy (Logan Lerman) in it.

And then... Gonna waste my life watching a few seasons. Good and distracting :)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I just got a random level 100 shiny ratatta from wonder trade in pokemon. I just decided to see if anything new/good was out there since pokemon bank was released. Weird.

/nerd/

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
Long talks with good friends make me happy. Feeling confident that with some help I am heading in the right direction to feeling better.

Bedtime for me, then an awesome day ahead!

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I am SO excited right now.

I am able to complete my internship at my first choice!!!! I am waiting on my TB test results (which should be all good, lol) and then I CAN START :D :D :D

Yay yay yay yay yay!

FG167

Woohoo! What kind of stuff are you doing now?
I'm a Medical Technologist for University of Georgia. I am doing laboratory tests on blood, urine, tissue, spinal fluid etc for animals in the Vet Med Pathology center. It's fascinating!!! Plus, the ladies I work with are absolutely awesome. The hours are gravy, the pay is real bad LOL But, I was making bank before and not happy so let's see if poor and happy is better haha :)

Members online

No members online now.