The Venting Thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I miss my ferts. :0(

Cassandra Nukpana

Dameon Michael

Rinoa Marie

Ruben Gustauve

Sometimes it just hits me that they're all gone and I just feel like curling up into a little ball. Didn't think I'd miss them quite this much. I swore I didn't want any more ferrets as I couldn't take the heartache anymore, but they were all worth it. So much. God, I miss them.

RedHotDobe

aka RedHotBabe
On the way back from dinner, we watched the minivan in front of us T-bone someone, and that car proceed to flip and slide into another car. There were SIX people in the flipped car. Initially we just tried to make sure everyone was okay, but then we had to stay and wait for paperwork to be processed so we could give statements. I'm tired. So mentally draining.

crazedACD

On the way back from dinner, we watched the minivan in front of us T-bone someone, and that car proceed to flip and slide into another car. There were SIX people in the flipped car. Initially we just tried to make sure everyone was okay, but then we had to stay and wait for paperwork to be processed so we could give statements. I'm tired. So mentally draining.
Wow, that's crazy :(. I was sitting in a parking lot last night actually and there was an accident right at the intersection there, the people all seemed to be getting out and shaking it off. I called the police and everyone seemed fine.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Found out today that a really good client of ours passed away in a car accident. :( She was a wonderful lady and loved her animals. It really just makes me feel sick to my stomach that she was killed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
Why do you bother asking when you should get your dog spayed if you are just going to tell me you don't want to wait that long? If you're just going to get it done now, at 4 months, anyway?

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
Brought Lucy to a new groomer today... and she came home looking fugly.
I brought in a picture of what I wanted - it was a picture of Lucy freshly groomed looking all pretty and fluffy. And the groomer actually scrunched her face up at it, and then goes on with something like "I don't understand why someone would get a poodle if they don't want the dog to look like a poodle." SHE IS NOT A PUREBRED POODLE. SHE IS HALF BICHON. WE WANT HER TO LOOK LIKE A BICHON. Why is THAT so hard to understand.
Hell, even if she were a poodle... why can't I have her hair cut the way I want it.

I said I wanted her to have a full fluffy face, and her legs left fuller too... she didn't really do either of those. She has shaved down chicken legs. She just doesn't look "polished" either. I mean seriously it looks very amateur-ish, I'm pretty sure I could have done it. And Lucy is not a difficult dog either, so that excuse can't be used.

All this because my mom was not impressed with the customer service we received last time we went to our regular groomer. Even though we've had no other issues in the 5ish years we've been going to her. I told my mom she had better get over it, because we are FOR SURE returning to her next time!!

Saeleofu

Found out today that a really good client of ours passed away in a car accident. :( She was a wonderful lady and loved her animals. It really just makes me feel sick to my stomach that she was killed. My thoughts and prayers are with her family.
{{HUGS}} We lost a couple of our clients the same way a few weeks ago. The couple and their service dog died in a car crash. It's terrible when stuff like this happens :(

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Stress.
The website keeps having problems... eating things that have been done for WEEKS. So my to-do list keeps expanding and I would really like to have SOME kind of weekend... I need to at least go to the grocery store today. urgh urgh urgh urgh.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
And now the coding guy is complaining that he'll have to redo code to fix some issues... don't care dude. That is your job. It's what you're getting paid for. You know how many things I've had to do and do and re-do and do AGAIN? Too bad. World's tiniest violin. Get over it and get to work.

I started getting bitchy on the phone and ended up plopping Pepper in my lap to reduce my stress. Now I think I need to just walk away and go to the store or I'm going to kill somebody.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Brought Lucy to a new groomer today... and she came home looking fugly.
I brought in a picture of what I wanted - it was a picture of Lucy freshly groomed looking all pretty and fluffy. And the groomer actually scrunched her face up at it, and then goes on with something like "I don't understand why someone would get a poodle if they don't want the dog to look like a poodle." SHE IS NOT A PUREBRED POODLE. SHE IS HALF BICHON. WE WANT HER TO LOOK LIKE A BICHON. Why is THAT so hard to understand.
Hell, even if she were a poodle... why can't I have her hair cut the way I want it.

I said I wanted her to have a full fluffy face, and her legs left fuller too... she didn't really do either of those. She has shaved down chicken legs. She just doesn't look "polished" either. I mean seriously it looks very amateur-ish, I'm pretty sure I could have done it. And Lucy is not a difficult dog either, so that excuse can't be used.

All this because my mom was not impressed with the customer service we received last time we went to our regular groomer. Even though we've had no other issues in the 5ish years we've been going to her. I told my mom she had better get over it, because we are FOR SURE returning to her next time!!
I worked under a groomer for a summer when I was in HS for summer money & learned to do "basic cuts" like your Lucy & most bichons have & even some poodles have.

I not cut all my own dogs so I can do it how I want but you are nicer then me ... If I would have gotten that reaction I would have just scooped my dog up & taken her somewhere else.

Saeleofu

Apparently the store we get birthday cakes from either lost their license to make Doctor Who cakes, or they never had one and someone got smart and realized a picture of a police box isn't JUST a picture of a police box. Tried to order a TARDIS cake for my brother and they couldn't do it :(

Members online

No members online now.