Hi am new to

Hi there , my name is emma and i live in dublin ireland and am crazy about my puppy (well she is one now ,but she will always be my puppy) she is a labrador and she is sooo blonde she isnt even golden she often looks white unless she shes been diggin !!! :( When i was growing up i was told "we will never get a dog they are too much to have " but i persisted and persisted and when i turned 21 this year i decided that i would take a chance and buy her and i fell in love with her as soon as i saw her (8 weeks old) i took her home and NEVER had any idea that looking after a puppy is very much like looking after a baby !! - the nappys ! ha ha . My family were shocked at 1st and now love her as much as i do and doesnt she know it ! we took her to a trainer and the women named julie was unbelievable !!! its like she knew what was goin on in her head and she trained us not tasha on how a dog sees things ! she told us lots of tricks and i still have them so i would be happy to share them with anyone if they have a question in mind ill have a try or even phone julie ! sorry my post is so long ! :)

Hi Emma, welcome to the Dog Forums!

It sounds like you should have had a dog a long time ago. Sure am glad you are having fun with your new dog. Be sure to post some pictures :)

Chazhound

thanks chazhound ! i have uploaded sum pics on the pics part of site and in an album how do i get her pic beside my name like everyones ? if ya know please do tell thanks again !

Martine

Trained by an Airedale
Hi and Welcome Emma! I'm a new dog owner after years of waiting too.....your dog sounds great, looking forward to seeing some photos of her showing off her tricks.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Congratulations on your puppy! Welcome to the forum

thanks everyone !! their are photos on the pics page of tasha chillin out and under me being a proud mum !!! your dogs are all so cute also !! xxxx

Members online

No members online now.