Parkour Dog

Lyzelle

That's pretty neat! Haven't seen it before now.

I wonder how his pads hold up to all that?

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I've never seen that, though the other day I was seriously wondering about this, if anyone had trained a dog in parkour. I mean, I've seen skateboarding and SCUBA diving dogs...

ihartgonzo

and Fozzie B!
Looks like freestyle agility. :p

Some of those obstacles look really unsafe... it made me cringe a little. But that dog is awesome! Of course he's an Amstaff. I don't know if I'd want him in my house though, I can only imagine he'd be flying over couches and onto the counter and where ever he pleases. I don't know how some one could train that without going over each obstacle individually? Maybe he's just always been encouraged to go over anything in his way.

Tazwell

I LOVE the tret vids. That's a majorly talented dog, with a majorly devoted person!

Years ago, I saw a video very similar to this one, except with multiple Malinois (maybe in russia or something?) basically freestyling all over the place. Does anybody know what I'm talking about? I have NOT been able to find it since!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
must be really hard to keep him contained.. lol doesn't seem to have an issue with fences

Members online

No members online now.