Fran101

Resident fainting goat
"How are you?" <- me
"Fine, how are you?"
"Oh I'm good, how are you?" *wtf is wrong with me*

I also enjoy walking into chairs and apologizing lol

elegy

overdogged
We had a dog wake up poorly from anesthesia this morning (lots of flailing). I had the front end of her and was trying to keep her safe and me from getting bitten. I was crouched down at a bottom kennel and since I can't manage to keep scrub pants on my butt PLUS had long underwear on underneath which just compounds the problem, my whole freaking butt crack was hanging out and there was NOTHING I could do about it because I couldn't let go of the dog. My boss had helped me carry the dog to her kennel and so he was right there, and then the dog pooped, so he went and got stuff to clean that up, and yeah, my butt crack, BAM. Right THERE.

Sigh.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Bwahaha. Sucks, but what can you do? :p

Fran I do that allllllll the time. Ugh. Also, apologizing to inanimate objects :p

And I got autocorrected up there, I realized before I posted, but I thought I should let you knknow that I did something wrong, so it put bum instead of but. Obviously. :p

Grab

Buttcracks are the bane of my workplace, sadly
I am convinced that scrub pants stay on no one..as we have people of all shapes and sizes, and not one has been immune to the sliding pant syndrome

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I have no rear so I'm doomed to show butt crack whenever I bend over. I mooned one of my clients not too long ago. I bent over to leash her dog up for her and gave her a show. What made it worse is she told our office lady and asked her to politely ask me to keep my pants up. Of course nothing ever helps. I've tried tighter jeans and belts but I'm just not built for most jeans and have a tough time finding the right jeans for my body shape.

Southpaw

orange iguanas.
"How are you?" <- me
"Fine, how are you?"

How about.....
Employee: Enjoy your meal
Me: Thanks, you too!
*failure*

If it makes you feel better, pretty much everyone I work with has fallen victim to sliding scrub pants. Unfortunately not much you can do about it when you're wrestling a dog!

JacksonsMom

How about.....
Employee: Enjoy your meal
Me: Thanks, you too!
*failure*

If it makes you feel better, pretty much everyone I work with has fallen victim to sliding scrub pants. Unfortunately not much you can do about it when you're wrestling a dog!
"How are you?" <- me
"Fine, how are you?"

I've done both of these sooo many times and it's always so embarrassing! LOL.

Miakoda

LOL!

Been there, done that. In fact, me and another tech were pretty much known for have our tushies play peek-a-boo. It was quite embarrassing, but the way I'm built (smaller waist, muscular bubble butt, muscular legs), well, it makes finding pants that don't gap or slip down a challenge. Scrub pants fit me well, except they ride right on my hips above the butt, which means "peek-a-boo!" when I have to squat down or something if I don't pull an Urcle and hike my pants to my ta-tas.

I finally just had a couple of my dogs tattooed right above so at least they had something cool to look at. :D

Last edited:

SaraB

UGH!! sliding scrub pants are the worst... I always forget to pull mine up and since I have NO hips or ass, my pants sag like I'm the ghetto-ist gangsta tech out there. Of course this means that when I get on the ground to hold a dog, my crouch area ALWAYS rips, sending all the other techs into a laughing fit. I don't even know how many of my scrubs have had to be re-sewn in that area.

elegy

overdogged
UGH!! sliding scrub pants are the worst... I always forget to pull mine up and since I have NO hips or ass, my pants sag like I'm the ghetto-ist gangsta tech out there. Of course this means that when I get on the ground to hold a dog, my crouch area ALWAYS rips, sending all the other techs into a laughing fit. I don't even know how many of my scrubs have had to be re-sewn in that area.
Bwahahahahaha YES I have that problem too.

This wasn't awkward for me, but I will share for the other person (whoever they were). Something really bad happened at work, so I went to the bathroom and bawled. My coworker knew what was up, so he knocked on the door and I let him in. We were in there for a while because I just couldn't stop crying (dog related, the only thing that will get me) and after a little while someone knocked on the door. Neither of us thought about it and both said "Just a minute."

I still don't know who knocked on the door, but I'm sure there were a lot of questions after they knocked on the employee only single toilet bathroom with a shower and a male and female employee both said "just a minute."

JessLough

Love My Mutt
This wasn't awkward for me, but I will share for the other person (whoever they were). Something really bad happened at work, so I went to the bathroom and bawled. My coworker knew what was up, so he knocked on the door and I let him in. We were in there for a while because I just couldn't stop crying (dog related, the only thing that will get me) and after a little while someone knocked on the door. Neither of us thought about it and both said "Just a minute."

I still don't know who knocked on the door, but I'm sure there were a lot of questions after they knocked on the employee only single toilet bathroom with a shower and a male and female employee both said "just a minute."
LOL

I always say thank you or you too or sorry at the most embarrassing moments :p

Members online

No members online now.