my widdle punkinheads

elegy

overdogged

some of us enjoy halloween more than others of us.

some of us had better be sleeping with her eyes open tonight.

Gypsydals

Love those pumpkin hats. Where did you find them? And yea you might want to sleep with one eye open tonight. BTW where is Mushrooms pumpkin head picture?

elegy

overdogged
no mushroom picture because i had black dog photography fail.

i bought the hat at walmart years ago. i dressed both luce and my little poodle siren as the headless horsedogs of sleepy hollow.

Oh my god, Steve's picture just about killed me, looks like he thinks if he stretches his neck far enough away from his body the hat won't be there

Those are just perfect pumpkin hats. But I hope you don't die a mysterious death anytime soon

M

MyHorseMyRules

Oh my god, Steve's picture just about killed me, looks like he thinks if he stretches his neck far enough away from his body the hat won't be there

Those are just perfect pumpkin hats. But I hope you don't die a mysterious death anytime soon
Bwahaha! I was thinking the exact same thing.

Those are great pics!

BostonBanker

I see it more as a situation where Luce will do all the thinking, and will trick Steve into actually doing the dirty work for her.

"Steve, get the knife off the counter. Mom says that if you want to go to flyball this weekend, you have to practice this. It is an important skill. Now, hold it in your mouth. When she is sleeping, you need to do your box turn off her chest, but keep the knife in your mouth to mark where on her body you will grab the ball. Okay, when you are ready Steve. I'll judge you."

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
I see it more as a situation where Luce will do all the thinking, and will trick Steve into actually doing the dirty work for her.

"Steve, get the knife off the counter. Mom says that if you want to go to flyball this weekend, you have to practice this. It is an important skill. Now, hold it in your mouth. When she is sleeping, you need to do your box turn off her chest, but keep the knife in your mouth to mark where on her body you will grab the ball. Okay, when you are ready Steve. I'll judge you."
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

elegy

overdogged

it worries me a little bit how thoroughly you've thought this out....

corgipower

Tweleve Enthusiest

:rofl1::hail::rofl1:

Members online

No members online now.