The musing thread

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Airn is right. The Croc is my favorite character so far, but the My a Bird is the trickiest. Most tricky? And I gave the hippo brain damage and can't solve the turtle
I LOVED the snake. I can't figure out the stupid bird. I loved Kroko too. I just have the stupid hippo and bird left. :p

The turtle has to have a lot of dream therapy and exercise. If he gets stuck in his shell and wont come out, you have to use electro shock therapy on him.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
I bookmarked the game and gonna start playing :D

The turtle has to have a lot of dream therapy and exercise. If he gets stuck in his shell and wont come out, you have to use electro shock therapy on him.
I'm sorry, but this sentence, out of context. . .lmao.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
49 of 50 states had snow this week (or the past weeks).

The winner who didn't? Of course, Florida:p

We're the weird ones, but that isn't saying much haha

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
I LOVED the snake. I can't figure out the stupid bird. I loved Kroko too. I just have the stupid hippo and bird left. :p

That flippin' bird just gave me electroshock therapy! ME! I try a test on him and the next thing I know I'm strapped to a table hooked up to electrodes...grr...

Just the now crying turtle and stupid bird left.

Ozfozz

Highbread Dingbat
How are you guys playing? All the directions on the link are in german and I am lost lol
When you first open the game (lower right on the link that was posted), there should be a line of flags across the bottom.
Click the Union Jack for English

If you aren't careful, the bird will hypnotize you as well as giving you electroshock. I want a collection of the plush toys to take home with me

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Okay, I have the turtle and bird left. That bird is such an arrogant a-hole. He just walked out on me.

Picklepaige

I love my S/O. Finn DESTROYED his wallet while we weren't watching, including his cash, cards, and driver's license. I was terrified to tell him when I saw the carnage, but when I did, he just laughed and said he needed a new wallet anyway. Be still my heart.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Yesss, in my psychiatric genius I have cured all my patients.

The bird was definitely the weirdest. Walking out of the therapy room, giving me electroshock therapy, doing some kind of spells on me, and generally being a little jerkface.
With the turtle I had to set him back a lot. I got to the point where none of my available options were doing anything positive or negative, so I had to pull out the electroshock, even though he wasn't in his shell and was making good progress.

What was everyone's favorite stuffed animal to treat?

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
The bird was weird but he seemed the easiest one for me. Injuy kept referencing the book for each new stage he was in and that helped. He never walked out on me except to try thigs on the other patiens lol and he didn't shock me or hypnotize me or anything lol. I had the most problems with the turtle. He was a pain in the butt lol. My favorite was the snake

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
The Snake and the Crocodile were my favorites. I hated the hippo. The sheep was easy and fun, I really liked her "alternate" personality lol.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
The turtle was very distressing for me. HE WON'T STOP CRYING. WHAT CAN I DO? AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOCK HIM AGAIN?? It was horrible.
I liked the sheep and the snake. I gave the hippo brain damage too LOL... oops. The raven was interesting because you had to think in a totally different way than with all the other patients. I didn't find it hard, just a different sort of challenge.

But the turtle.
MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE STOP CRYING. I WANT TO HELP YOU.

He was the second one I started treating but the last one I cured. =P

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
The turtle was very distressing for me. HE WON'T STOP CRYING. WHAT CAN I DO? AM I SUPPOSED TO SHOCK HIM AGAIN?? It was horrible.
I liked the sheep and the snake. I gave the hippo brain damage too LOL... oops. The raven was interesting because you had to think in a totally different way than with all the other patients. I didn't find it hard, just a different sort of challenge.

But the turtle.
MAKE IT STOP. PLEASE STOP CRYING. I WANT TO HELP YOU.

He was the second one I started treating but the last one I cured. =P
What. The. Actual. F*ck! :confused:

Members online

No members online now.