since you haven't seen Boo in a while...

GoingNowhere

I got to see her yesterday! She's grudgingly learning to become a water (tolerating) kind of dog since the family now has a lake house. :p She's a bit of a mess - hasn't had a brush touch her in a little over a month, but I plan to fix that when I see her next. Regardless, she's happy and at a good weight and very glad that she now gets to come on vacation with the family. I can't tell you how much I've missed her. It was wonderful to see her again finally.

Bracing herself on the floating dock

smiles

checking out the water

AliciaD

On second thought...
Aw! She's such a beautiful dog! She looks pretty with the lake background.

GoingNowhere

Thank you! I do miss her :( But I know that she's quite content living at home. If only they would brush her... she's starting to smell like a dog! I get to see her next weekend too and I've asked the parents to bring me a brush and a dremel so that she won't look so scraggly anymore!

But she's a happy thing - certainly happier than she'd be sitting in my apartment waiting for me to get back from class everyday. She has a yard and a stay at home mom to love her and lots and lots of milk bones. :p I certainly haven't gotten used to the dog withdrawal though.

Members online

No members online now.