So having a dog in the bed is quite nice...

SarahHound

So...it may be hard to believe, but I've never had a dog sleep in bed with me. I've had dogs since I was a foetus, but not one has ever slept in the bed with me. Most haven't liked beds, but I've always thought dogs are a bit too dirty to sleep in the bed. I don't mind them being ON the bed if I am in the room, but never in.

So this morning, I put Todd and Katy out in the garden, and left the baby gate open while I went to the toilet. Lucy took this as her oppertunity, and got on the bed, and as she looked so happy, I let her in, and got back in myself.

Of it was lovely :) she's so nice to cuddle, and she doesn't wriggle, or snore, or kick me. She simply went to sleep! When it was time to get up, I got up and went and had a shower, and she was still there, tucked up and fast asleep.

Lucy's found her place in life by Niseag, on Flickr

She was just so cute. :)

Saeleofu

Hehe, that's exactly how Gavroche does it, and I LOVE it <3

She's adorable!

crazedACD

Awww, they are great to snuggle with aren't they? Lucy looks like a perfect snuggler :).

In the far far away land that will never ever happen, I don't know what I will do without Skye. Zoie and Romeo will sleep on the bed, but Skye will like...spoon with me hahaha. She gets under the covers and snuggles as close as she can.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
If it makes you feel any better, I don't let dogs sleep in the bed, either. But, Cynder is allowed and I realized I don't mind sleeping with a dog that doesn't get in your way and doesn't wiggle around. The problem comes when they're bed hogs and won't move when you need them to! lol

Michiyo-Fir

LOL She's so cute!! Isn't she hot? Every time I try to stuff Nia into my blankets within a few minutes she's panting and wants out! I'm jealous :D

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
Lucy looks like she makes a fantastic bed dog :D

Both of mine sleep with us...Watson likes to be under the blankets and snuggle close.

Teal

...ice road...
Awww <3

I've always had dogs sleep with me.. but Zealand is my first dedicated "under the blankets" sleeper, and I love it!! When he gets too hot, he'll poke just his nose out <3 I never sleep quite right if I'm not squished in between the dogs lol

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Sawyer will hang out at the foot of the bed for a while, but he gets hot even on top of the covers and hops down after I fall asleep. He'll come cuddle in the mornings though.

Dekka

Just try me..
That is cute. Bounce is an under the cover dog, but she is too active. Dekka is the perfect beddog :) Small, snuggles up under the covers and stays put.

Being a good beddog is a skill!

Staff online

Members online