New to the forums with a pug and hopefully a boston terrier

Hey guys my name's Tim and I'm from the wonderful arctic of Minnesota. I currently have a 5 year old pug named Boo and we're hoping to get a Boston Terrier when we move this summer.

My fiance and I also have two chihuahua/terrier mixes in the family and a miniature dachshund. Anyways we'll be frequenting the site and adding as much as we can!

Here is Boo

This is my fiance's chihuahua/terrier mix named Riley

This is Riley & Cosmo

Barb04

Super Moderator
Welcome! It's nice to have you have. Oh, all 3 dogs are adorable! I look forward to future posts and pics.

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Welcome, cute dogs....where did you get that bed from, very neat!
Thank you! We actually make/sell them, that's our sleeping bag! Our pups always tried burying themselves under our blankets, so we decided let's help ease their frustration haha.

Juicy

Thanks for the welcome everyone!

Thank you! We actually make/sell them, that's our sleeping bag! Our pups always tried burying themselves under our blankets, so we decided let's help ease their frustration haha.
I sooo need to buy one from you! My dachshund rips the dog beds to get inside them and a blanket usually gets tossed around on the other side of the room!

Sojourn

Hi, Tim. I'm also really new but just had to comment because the pics are great and the sleeping bags....such a cool idea! :) Welcome!

Trail Dog

Always on the Trail
Hi Snugglz!
I also have Pugs, 5 of them! My oldest is 13 and the youngest 7 and blind. They are all my husbands dogs really except the blind one. She's a mommys girl. I'm hoping to adopt a nice pure or mix small or medim type dog for trail walking. (hence my name) I've tried with the Pugs, but they prefer a lap to walking. (lol)
I'm also new here and would like to say hi to everyone!!

Hi Snugglz!
I also have Pugs, 5 of them! My oldest is 13 and the youngest 7 and blind. They are all my husbands dogs really except the blind one. She's a mommys girl. I'm hoping to adopt a nice pure or mix small or medim type dog for trail walking. (hence my name) I've tried with the Pugs, but they prefer a lap to walking. (lol)
I'm also new here and would like to say hi to everyone!!
I can't imagine 5 pugs running around! :yikes:

Your pug is absolutely adorable!! Theyre one of my favorite dogs for sure. We had originally planned to get one, but I always end up with dogs in need of a home :) (no regrets of course!) I guess the up side is at least Lacey is a westie/pug! So i still get to enjoy that adorable pug ass! LOL

yassy

HI,Tim. Welcome. 5 pugs plus fiance's dogs in the house? Wow.. I have one Pembroke welsh corgi named Palette but can't imagine I live with 5 corgis in the house,lol. Your crews are so cute and very smart idea for bedding.

HI,Tim. Welcome. 5 pugs plus fiance's dogs in the house? Wow.. I have one Pembroke welsh corgi named Palette but can't imagine I live with 5 corgis in the house,lol. Your crews are so cute and very smart idea for bedding.
Thank you! We only have the one pug... for now :D

Staff online

Members online