Collar count

noludoru

Bored Now.
Okay guys, I think it's time for another one of these.. unless we've never actually had an official "how many collars do you have' thread and I'm just remembering all the hijacked picture threads. :D Gotta give Rebecca something to post about - we were dying while chaz was down but I haven't seen any of her posts since. :p

Poor Middie has eleven now. Seven martingales, two buckle (leather) and two adjustable. I need to show you guys pics of the new ones. And a pretty box to put them in. And god knows how many bandannas.

Dekka

Just try me..
ugg you mean we are supposed to keep count?
Well I have seven dogs... Dekka alone has 5. Oi!

noludoru

Bored Now.
LOL. Nooo you're not supposed to keep count.. they migrate around your house until one day you round them up and put them somewhere, and then you count them. Today's that day. :p (That must be quite a few collars. wow..)

elgancho

Vince only has one that fits right now. he's only a year old, so we've been using the cheap flat nylon adjustable ones up to this point.

he does, however, have 3 leashes now that i got my ella's lead today. :)

noludoru

Bored Now.
Don't you just love them? I have three as well.. and even though I by no means need another I can't help wanting one.

darkchild16

We are Home.
OMG if i had the money he would have a CDpits harness, collarmania leather, another spike leather, the only collar he doesnt have is a prong and a adjustable plastic

elgancho

i want a paco collar like crazy. but $80+ :/

maybe in a few months, when i know he's full grown and i have some more money.

Toller_08

I did this just a few days ago, and off the top of my head I counted 34. I can't remember how many of each different kind they have as far as martingales, buckles, etc. go though. I'm sure there's probably a couple more than 34, and Dance has another one coming from Collar Mania soon too (I can't hardly wait for it to arrive!). I think that'll be my last one for a while though, until our Dobie girl grows up and can have nice collars.

noludoru

Bored Now.
I want one of those harnesses, too, Breeze. And I KNOW I don't need one. (I'm sure I can fabricate a reason.)

Elgancho, I looove that collar.. think it'd look great on him. If you can, dump a few bucks a week into a jar and call it your 'collar fund.' Before you know it, he'll be grown up and you'll have the bulk of the cash for a paco right there.

Toller. I must have PICTURES of the new collar on her. :D

Toller_08

ok you win..34 :yikes:!!!

Haha, yeah, I'm a little addicted to collars. My family thinks I'm insane... especially since I have a long coated dog. I need to catch up on my leashes now though - I only have 5 of them, and none are overly nice.

I think Blaze has 2, 3 if you want to count a choker I havnt used in years lol. Having a dog with super long hair makes collar buying boring as you can never see them any way. One is plain blue and another blue with paw prints. Both are the break aways/adjustable. Easier to get off as he hardly [if] ever wears a collar. I have just been using his harness latley as it is easier to grab if I need to (har dot find a collar in a bunch of hair if you are in a hurry to find it) plus I use him now to pull me up steep hills we hike everyday lol

ETA if we talk about leashs he has 7 leashs and one flexi (I hardly use that one. And offcourse it was the most expensive one at 50 bucks. It was made for a dogs weight of 80+ and Blaze is only 60. I bought it specificaly like that so it wouldnt break as easy and to ease my mind lol. I only use it when we go on a actual walk in the neighboorhood)

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Ummmmm guys. Uh yeah. Uh. I just counted the, erm... ones I could find. And I maybe, um, have...

That I could find.

There may be more in the car.

And that's not counting Ada's collars.

I think I need to join a twelve step program. Oh wait, I already did - it's called Paco Collars. ;) But I think I'll hold onto the other 119, for sentimental reasons.

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
Wait I... forgot to count the two I was saving for Zaphod. Maybe I'll just ship those out to RD for free if I could get her address... ;)

RD

Are you dead yet?
Eve has 9. Dakota and Dash have 2 each. Zaphod has one, plus a nice harness.

I then have about 20-some collars that were Dakota, Eve, Dash and Ripley's when they were puppies, and I kept Shiner, Buddy and Buster's collars for sentimental reasons.

Oh boy, give me a minute to count them all...

Between 3 dogs I have 19 collars, ranging from training collars to regular flat collars. Most of the flat collars don't fit my older 2 anymore, but I saved them for miss Qenna as she's growing and likes to eat them. :)

But collars really aren't my thing... I'm obsessed with LEASHES! Lol, I have 43 so far and still get more whenever I can. I can't help myself.

Members online

No members online now.