What breed is Lupa?

Draquiden

Hunter's Dad

We got Lupa from the pound about 2 years ago, after our second dog, Panda, passed away a week or so after we got her from the pound... NO clue what she is... We just call her a Shepherd mix, but I just think she's a full blown mutt :lol-sign:

meco

What ever breed she is she's beautiful! The focus, the health everything is just awesome!!!

ravennr

ಥ⌣ಥ
I'd say Shepherd/Rottweiler mix. The tail seems very spitzy, but most Rotties I've seen with natural tails have that curl when they're excited/alert, etc.

Very pretty girl though, regardless!

showpug

There is a new DNA test coming out this summer for mixed breeds. It will tell you what your dog is and it is administered by a vet! I made a thread on it, just look in this section for info!

I see some rottie and some GSD and possibly husky or something else that I can pin point right now...

Beautiful dog!

Thats our 8yo sons cats and he just got a huge giggle out of that!

Here are a few more pics we just took of miss Lupa. Please forgive the carpet... silly puppy.

We had a very hard time getting her to stand. She's very good at obedience and she knows she's suppose to sit when we are interacting with her. We confused her a lot trying to get a stand, lol.

Toller_08

She's beautiful! I love her colouring. My best guess would be a GSD (sable coloured)/Rottweiler mix with maybe some Lab aswell. Though the thickness of her coat is throwing me off, as it doesn't look as though she has much of an undercoat (except on the neck and tail areas), but it could just be the pictures. My Rottweilers were pretty thick in coat, and GSDs have more than Rotties do.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
She's beautiful! I love her colouring. My best guess would be a GSD (sable coloured)/Rottweiler mix with maybe some Lab aswell. Though the thickness of her coat is throwing me off, as it doesn't look as though she has much of an undercoat (except on the neck and tail areas), but it could just be the pictures. My Rottweilers were pretty thick in coat, and GSDs have more than Rotties do.
I agree. Now that I see more pics I see her tail isn't always curled like that so she looks less spitz-y.
She's gorgeous. :)

I never really thought of her as maybe being rott.

She is very very smart. Active and attentive. She chose me as her *person* and will not leave my side if she doesnt have to. Not in a clingy kind of way... it's like she just always has part of her attention on me and knows exactly what I'm doing and follows if I walk out of the room.

When she gets loose she RUNS... she runs long and hard and we don't even try to catch her anymore because it's impossible. She always comes back. Running is the only thing that's ever taken her attention from me but since we started obedience class she's not run away.

I don't know which breeds those things are from, but she is my heart dog no matter what she is :)

jess2416

Who woulda thought
Thats exactly how Chloe's coat is also...she is a supposedly GSD/Lab mix and her tail curls also especially when she is alert...

joce

I say husky/dobe. I see a little of both of my dogs in her:p

Her paws make me say dobe not rott. And her face and tail is all husky to me.

Whatever she is she is a cutie!

Members online

No members online now.