New Family Member! *PIC HEAVY*

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi

Cinder's is about 8 months old, and about the friendliest cat that I have ever met. You can't sit down on the floor without her in your lap within 2 minutes, lol. She follows my little sister around like a puppy.

She was in a barn fire :( (which is how she got her name) when she was a kitten and obviously has some injuries. She can still hear even though most of her ears are gone, and she can see fine during the day, but seems to have trouble at night. The vet said that the hair in her head will probably never grow back, and it looks like she has a mohawk. Her eyes also water a lot, and although she can shut her eyes all the way, you can see a lot of her eye which should be covered.

:)

nancy2394

awwww... I'm so glad cinders has a nice family to live the rest of his life with. How did cinders get burned? Poor little fellar... lucky for him he has 9 lives..lol

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
She was in a barn fire as a small kitten, and she was burned before the firefighter's got her.

nancy2394

Did you go back and edit your original thread or am I losing my mind...lol. I swear when I scrolled through I never saw your little paragraph under the last photo telling cinders story. Maybe I just scrolled right on past it..lol

In any event, I'm glad cinders got a second chance at life. She seems like a really sweet cat. I think your family did a wonderful thing by adopting her and giving her the opportunity for a good life.

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Bless your heart! She reminds of that cat a few years ago that was badly burned rescuing her kittens from a fire. As you know, she had to get them one by one. The cat kept going back in spite of horrendous burns. Like Cinders, a loving person like youself is her person. Cats are magnificient that way. They can face great pain and go on if they feel a purpose. This brought tears to my eyes.

I have a cat, my Roni who was strangled. Bless him, he was a problem child for a long time, but right at this moment he is lying behind my head as I work on my laptop. What a rewarding thing it is to bring the most harmed into your heart and find them happy.

What a good soul you are!

Staff online

Members online