Everything is early with this one!!!!

bubbatd

Eli was one of a litter of 10 .... just looked up my records... We had 3 litters of 10 !! Others were 7 and 8.

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
bubbatd said:
Eli was one of a litter of 10 .... just looked up my records... We had 3 litters of 10 !! Others were 7 and 8.
WOW! No litters of 10 yet for me though my father had one dog who had a litter that big on their farm but that was years ago.

bubbatd

They were a handful , but great fun to socialize !! Could watch them for hours ! Luckily Mom took good care of them and I never had to suppliment. So great to see that pile of puppers !

MyDogsLoveMe

My pets love me they do
Oh look babies, congrats to you and of course the mommy, couldnt of done it with out her, they all look so content and big. Woohoo

Awwwwww I missed out on the pic. Can't see anything but a red X.

But congrats on the new crew. And glad all is well

Edit to say: Ok now i am getting the picture .....But i am counting 9!!!!! Maybe just me every thing is blending on the pic.

They are really cute.

necterine0 said:
Awwwwww I missed out on the pic. Can't see anything but a red X.

But congrats on the new crew. And glad all is well

Edit to say: Ok now i am getting the picture .....But i am counting 9!!!!! Maybe just me every thing is blending on the pic.

They are really cute.
I just had another look and yep I can count 9 also

Y

yuckaduck

juliefurry said:
Me too! Did we have a late delivery? They are SO cute though I just wanna hug them.
I get 8 so you are seeing something I am not! Oh well nice babies anyway they are so cute.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
yuckaduck said:
I get 8 so you are seeing something I am not! Oh well nice babies anyway they are so cute.
It looks like there is one baby snuggled under some pups on the right hand side of the picture.

Saje

Island dweller
It does look like nine. Wouldn't it be funny if Scarlette read this and went running into the puppy room to count... and there were nine!!! LOL.

Ok, that's probably not going to happen. But it's still a funny thought

Love4Pits

Playful Husky Pup
There are 9!!!!!! im sorry lol I was a bunch of tired earlier going on nothing but yeah. We do have 9 though 5 females and 4 males. The fifth pup is a female named Ciar meaning black she is'nt black but has the darkest face pigment of the rest of the litter.

So sorry i forgot about her I feel really bad (because of her lol I feel bad I forgot her).

Saje

Island dweller
OMG Scarlette that's too too funny. Was she the last born or something? How did you forget about her???!!! ha ha ha

Members online