Front page news

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
It's around three hundred..first i took in 11, then 165, then 120 and some change, i have 45 at home, then 50 today so with tomorrow i will figure out the final amount. THere is one mail in donation from my dearest Chazzer of all, and i don't know the amount she sent. I hope they get some mail in contributions from the newspaper picture since the paper has a 4000 distribution according to their website, i probably will never know exactly how much but it doesn't matter, all that counts is we did what we said we were going to do. He has been getting lots of attention all day, people came into the guild and said WAY TO GO VICTOR! I bought him a muffin and a burger to celebrate, now he is curled up in a ball on his cushion i keep here for him, all tuckered out.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I AM SO STINKIN' PROUD OF YOU TWO!!!!

I've been trying to find a paper all day to look at this and go "that's my friend!" but I never did seem to stop at some place that had the Star out. GOOD DOG VICCY!

That's a GREAT Vic pic! And the two of you have put in so much hard work! ((((((((((((((((HUGS&HAPPYDANCES))))))))))))))))))))

If you will call the paper and ask for the photographer, I would bet you'll get a good print of that.

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
OMG that pic is adorable!!!!!! :D I've said it before, but it's so worth saying it again! WAY TO GO VIC AND SMKIE!! :D

Congratulations! You should feel very proud. Our local paper puts pics on a cd if requested and also if there are additional pics the photographer took at the time they will add them. Better than obtaining just the print in my opinion.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THank you all for sharing this with ME! I felt a little strange going down all by myself, this way i got to share our story:) That means alot to me! Good thing we didn't count on doing our fundraising tonight like i originally planned. WE went with my grandchildren, he got a package of animal cookies (probably the best thing he has received in his bucket yet in his opinion), and that was all. WE didn't try very hard tho;) he had enough of that this afternoon. I did crack up when he suddenly picked up speed, with his ears up and i wondered what in the world. He was trying to catch up with the trick or treaters in front of us. It suddenly dawned on my that his attention was on the flashlight beam on the pavement. :D I came home and let him have one of the treats he chose at Petco. His "singing" is getting better and better. He will be singing Jingle bells by Christmas you wait and see:)

Barb04

Super Moderator
Oh Smkie, what a great pic! I know Vic is a star but please remember to give my Mary a big hug & kiss from me.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mary has a crush.:)..she is following a friend around with big ol moon eyes and looking at me as if to ask do i mind...and i don't. I am happy for her. She is getting all kinds of extra attention so not to worry. I will give her a big hug and kiss and tell her it's from you Barb i promise.

ACooper

OMG.........THAT picture is AWESOME!

I barely recognized him in his glasses, LOL, like Clark Kent and Superman!

Hoooray again for Vic and Smkie! I am so happy that they put him on the front page!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
drum roll!!!! WHen we took the last of his money in they told me they received a phone donation from the woman that was director of PEts for LIfe before Mary Beuford. The woman donated 50 dollars in Vic's name so that with his other mailed in donation that i know of, makes 550. Not bad for a skinny white dog:)

bubbatd

How wonderful!!! Shows what a gal and a dog can do for others !!!

Members online

No members online now.