Spring is upon us

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
It's been raining a ton here lately, which means that flowers are starting to bloom :D So today when I got off of work I took Harleigh to model in them.

They didn't turn out as good as I had hoped, but it was about to rain again so they will do for now haha

As a warning: the pictures pretty much all look the same, lol.

IMG_4015 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr
IMG_4010 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr
IMG_4043 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr
IMG_4098 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr
IMG_4113 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr
IMG_4093 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr
IMG_4116 by nikki.hammock, on Flickr

Locke

Harleigh is still rocking that puppy face. She is just way too cute. The flowers make a great backdrop, beautiful!

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I think the photos are gorgeous! (And her collar matches the flowers!!!)

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
I love the flowers. Sometime they'll start blooming here. Maybe. Love Harleigh and her collar is too cute!
Thank you :) That is one of my favorite collars of hers... just because what is says on it fits her so well :lol-sign:

The flowers actually took a lot longer to start blooming this year than past years, so hopefully yours will bloom soon! :D

Equinox

ummmm these are gorgeous and Harleigh is gorgeous and I'm so happy I saw these <3 You picked a lovely spot and Harleigh is pretty as ever!

JacksonsMom

Awww, these are seriously so perfect. I missed Harleigh pictures. She's just such a happy dog, love her smile.

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
ummmm these are gorgeous and Harleigh is gorgeous and I'm so happy I saw these <3 You picked a lovely spot and Harleigh is pretty as ever!
Thank you Grace! See Florida has its good qualities... just come visit me then we can take pictures of Harleigh and Trent BOTH in the flowers :D

I'm serious this is just one field of SO many filled with these wildflowers, they literally are everywhere here!

Awww, these are seriously so perfect. I missed Harleigh pictures. She's just such a happy dog, love her smile.
Thanks :) I haven't taken pictures of her in a while just because I've been so super busy. Plus lately she's been a diva when it comes to taking pictures and looks like I'm torturing her, lol.

Absolutely gorgeous shots!
Thank you! :)

Harleigh!!! So missed seeing pictures of her! Like, a lot. Don't do that again ok? How have you been? Missed seeing you around the forum too! Still biking with her?

Love the pictures, she's got such character about her, seems like an absolute riot of a dog to be around and she's gorgeous. As are the flowers she's posing in!

PS: This was my question for this post, I thought it was fitting: "A black dog is what color?"

nikkiluvsu15

Wild At Heart
Harleigh!!! So missed seeing pictures of her! Like, a lot. Don't do that again ok? How have you been? Missed seeing you around the forum too! Still biking with her?

Love the pictures, she's got such character about her, seems like an absolute riot of a dog to be around and she's gorgeous. As are the flowers she's posing in!

PS: This was my question for this post, I thought it was fitting: "A black dog is what color?"
Thank you so much! :D I'll try not to! Once I finish my internship and take my state board maybe, just maybe, I'll have some more free time. Not likely, but a girl can dream :p

I haven't biked with her in quite some time... I miss it so much! My tire broke and I just haven't had the time to get it fixed, but I definitely want to soon. She was getting so confident around it too, so hopefully that sticks.

She definitely has her own personality. Her agility instructor pegged her right when she gave her the nickname of "Diva". That fits her so well that it's funny.

I'm trying to find the time to take her to the dog park, so there will be more pictures of her coming soon I'm sure ;)

Members online

No members online now.