Puppy planning

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
I picked up this great whelping box, heater pad, and heat lamps a couple weeks ago. (being held together with tie downs in these pics because I haven't screwed it back together yet)

Lark already thinks it's great.

And a photo I just took a couple hours ago of the very ungroomed sire to be.
Diamond Aire Pierce the Sun CGC TT VCD1 TD CD OTDds STDc OFTDm DNA-VP (Major Pointed) "Hawkeye"

xpaeanx

That's an awesome box.

You must be excited about finally breeding them. I know you've been planning it a while waiting for all health testing and such.

From what you've posted about hawk & lark the pups should turn out to be fantastic. :)

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
That's an awesome box.

You must be excited about finally breeding them. I know you've been planning it a while waiting for all health testing and such.

From what you've posted about hawk & lark the pups should turn out to be fantastic. :)
Oh I am excited and also sooo nervous, I pray everything goes off without a hitch!

JazzyTheSibe

Love is 4 legged word
Both of them are gorgeous,there's going to be some wonderful puppies.So excited, can't wait until the puppies arrive.

What else are you wanting to accomplish before the breeding?

Keechak

Aussie Obssessed
Both of them are gorgeous,there's going to be some wonderful puppies.So excited, can't wait until the puppies arrive.

What else are you wanting to accomplish before the breeding?
Lots of stuff I would like to accomplish, the most probable things on my list are
Started Trial Dog ducks titles for Lark and Advanced Trial Dog ducks title for Hawkeye.

A step-up but still possible
Open Trial Dog sheep title for Lark and another Farm Trial title for Hawkeye.

I would also like to get more points in conformation on both of them but that is so subjective it is hard to plan for.

Hawkeye is ready for his Open Trial Dog cattle title and I could probably do the Started Trial Dog cattle with Lark but I do not want the increased risk of injury to either of them so close to the breeding date planned. So no Cattle for us this year.

Members online

No members online now.