Maturity, at last. (Image-heavy)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
eliNhunter I have to say I LOVE the picture you have of your pups birthday. That is the cutest picture lol. I love the look on his face while you are blowing out the candle. absolutely precious :D

EliNHunter

Thank you Sparks and Fran! He was my very precious heart dog :(

He would bite his side or upper lips when he got his curiosity face on... Lol...

I love all these photos. One of these days I'll be able to afford to get these roles of film developed . . .

Grace, you and Dakota have really done well by each other - he's turning into a real head-turner! How is Ripley doing? Where are the Ripley chronicles :)

Cameras are great but video taping is awesome. I just watched a home video last night with my lhasa and cat in it. My lhasa (RC) passed away in May of this year and my kitty (Chip) in March of last year. It was sad to watch but at the same time, it was nice to see them "alive" again for that brief period of time....

Pam

So once again I post something and the post dies. I am really getting a complex here. Am I that boring? I guess I'll stop posting and just read.
I'm not being overly sensitive....I have just noticed a trend.

Pam

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
no...it's just some people don't have pics of their dogs growing up....a lot have rescues that they got when they were older.

RD

Are you dead yet?
Renee - Ripley is doing well, much better than he was several months ago. He's going to get back into agility soon when we resume classes in Idaho. (hopefully we'll be going back soon - I hate it here.)

Oh. Just for the record.. Ripley then:

Ripley now: (No, I don't beat my dog... He just tries to look as pathetic as possible when he hears the word "STAY")

Cute pictures everyone!

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
you're pictures are awesome though. Dakota is so beautiful, your dog looks so well mannered and obedient. Ripley's nice looking too, I LOVE the ears!

poeluvr

this is poe 7 weeks:

this is poe at 3 1/2 months:

sorry for their bigness!
you can tell he has changed though

poeluvr

babyblue-yea i know he does look different doesnt he he kinda looks like a little old man...lol..yea julie he does look scruffy. tomorrow i will add a better one of his face so you can see

Members online

No members online now.