Newbie - has question

juleski

Hi there!
I am new to this site but have been grooming three years. My question is that today I am going to an interview and I think I will be asked to rent my space. In my previous employment I split 60-40 with the owner, so I'm not sure how much rent I should pay...what the norm is. I will only be working 3 days a week, one of them being a Friday or Saturday.

Any insight would really be appreciated! Thanks!

Oh, also! Hi! My name is Julie, prefer Jules, I live in Clinton Michigan which is about 30 minutes from Ann Arbor. I have two perfect dogs, Liberty (a husky/sheperd mix) and Bijoux (pom). I also have 7 cats....Besos,Fritty-ditty,Haji-Moto,Pooter, Pierre, Bombe and IBFD (which means Itty bitty fritty ditty).

Glad to meet you all!
~Jules

Attachments

Groch

Gadget Hound
Hi Jules, Welcome

I do not have the answer for your question, but have a suggestion if you do not get an answer soon. Why not post the question on the "Dog Grooming" topic of Chazhound. There are more groomers who will see it their.

Your dogs are beautiful!

However, I do not see how they can be perfect, because I have the best dog in the world and he is not quite perfect :D

Good luck on the interview.

skyeboxer

LOL. That first pic is absolutely classic! I don't know what Groch is burbling about because I have the perfect dog - a boxer called Skye.

I don't have the slighest clue about your question but agree with Groch you might get more answers in the other forum.

Welcome Jules.

juleski

They can all be perfect for us! :) Isn't that a great one! If you look really close you can see that Liberty is smiling....actually see teeth! I love it!
Thanks for the suggestion....I will do that!

~Jules

Maxy24

Hi and Welcome to chazhound! I love your dogs! Liberty's eyes are very cool, I always like the one eye blue thing, hope you enjoy the forum.

juleski

Hi and Welcome to chazhound! I love your dogs! Liberty's eyes are very cool, I always like the one eye blue thing, hope you enjoy the forum.
Thank you! Her Indian name (we ARE part Cherokee so as not to offend anyone :) is 'Crazy Blue Eye'. LOL

Members online

No members online now.