Weekend photos

Taqroy

Mostly of the Mu because she's the only one that went with me to Buena Vista. But I got a couple of Max and Shadow too.

I can't believe she sat and waited on this chair for me, it was FREEZING.

IMG_9592 by taqroy, on Flickr

IMG_9590 by taqroy, on Flickr

Mu toes

IMG_9548 by taqroy, on Flickr

This is the only good picture I got of Shadow (unless you want to see the one where Dad was demonstrating how much extra skin she has lol). She is ridiculously hard to photograph.

IMG_9552 by taqroy, on Flickr

Suspicious Mu.

IMG_9537 by taqroy, on Flickr

IMG_9543 by taqroy, on Flickr

Max looks like a teddy bear when he doesn't get groomed. Adorable, and yet too flaily to cuddle.

IMG_9515 by taqroy, on Flickr

And a couple scenery shots. This is Mt. Princeton.

IMG_9492 by taqroy, on Flickr

And the Arkansas River.

IMG_9565 by taqroy, on Flickr

All done!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Mu was a good girl

And a beautiful girl too. Love all your photos. I think you sent us your freezing.

Taqroy

Fantastic pictures! I especially like the scenery shots.
Thanks! Every time I go to BV I wonder why I live anywhere else. And then I remember that there aren't any jobs there. :p

And a beautiful girl too. Love all your photos. I think you sent us your freezing.
In the sunshine it was actually really nice - the shade was soooo cold though! And that chair is made of tile so it probably isn't ever warm. Probably froze Mu's poor bum lol.

Sigh. Makes me miss CO.

Mu is so freaking adorable.
I can't imagine living anywhere else! I'm still sad we didn't get a chance to meet up when you were here though. :(

Your photos are stunning and the one pic of Mu looking suspicious is awesome.
Thank you! She was very concerned that Max was going to come in and smell her and/or jack her treats. (She wasn't wrong. Lol.)

JacksonsMom

I LOVE Co. It's been a while since I've visited my relatives out there. So jealous!

Mu is freakin' adorable, as usual. I just love her face and her expressions.

I think Max is SO cute. I have a 'thing' for Airedales even though I haven't met many.

Members online