There goes the christmas tree

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Our christmas tree is destroyed:mad: ! The dogs decided to have a boxing match in the livingroom and knocked it over. Now it's all bent up and the ornaments are smashed into little pieces. I don't know HOW I'm going to explain this to my husband. This has been the 3rd time we've had to replace our christmas tree. Our first year together our first cat broke a hand me down tree and we bought a new one. The second year both of our cats destroyed the new one we had bought the year before, so we bought another new tree, and now this year the dogs destroyed this one. Oh this is not going to be good. Now I'm nervous. I probably should have been watching them or broke up the fight but I couldn't get up in time, maybe I could fix it before he gets home. I'll try my best, although I'm sure he'll notice all the ornaments are gone. Maybe I'll just put all the unbroken ornaments in the front and one side.

bubbatd

I'm so sorry for you !!! Dogs get pieces of coal this year !

Bowowee

Bulacan Pitbull Club
I think you should surround your christmas tree with some sort of fence or place it somewhere where your dog cannot reach it.

Y

yuckaduck

My dogs will not destroy our tree but the kids might. I put mine in the living room and it is barricaded off to make sure no dogs go in there. For some strange reason they all insist on peeing on the girls stuffed animals so they cannot and will not go in there. The kids are a whole different story though, they can get rather boisterous.

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
we had it in the corner, and for some reason our dogs are afraid of that corner. Today though, I'm guessing Lily instigated it, the decided that the corner would be a good place to play and wrestle. It's not TOO broken. I stood it back up I just need to redo the branches and it'll be ok. That and find identical ornaments to the ones they broke.

Members online

No members online now.