GSD, red husky, spotted mix, red bc mix, and some kittens!

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Here's Marlowe, he's one of FOHA's seniors. He had a bad case of heartworms, and he still has some heart issues. He's a sweet older guy. We've been looking for a foster home for him.

New GSD Lorna. She's smart, she showed me right away that she knows how to open the gate!

And she's sweet, and a little bit silly.

And she hopes for a good home soon.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Rudolph, the red border collie mix. Noludoru thinks he may be mixed with australian shepherd. He's a happy, sweet dog. Just look at that smile!

He's great fun, I am envious of his future owners!

This is Klondike, obviously a red Husky. He's a nice fellow.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
This is Jeff, a something mix. I think maybe some border collie, and his face looks rottie-ish. He was quite nervous, Sunday being his first whole day at FOHA. He seems to really like other dogs.

This is Cleia, the interesting spotty houndy type dog. She's an energetic, fun puppy!

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Iz cute, I likez kidz, and I haz an application!

This is Byron, a Generic Brown Dog. Breed guesses welcome! He's about 55lbs, the size of a lab I guess.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
Grrr! I iz vicious beagle mix!

No, not really, he was submissively smiling! His name is Smiler for that reason. He's sweet, he loves cuddles, and he greets you with his butt wiggling and his teeth bared when he's excited!

'Nother beagle, Willa. Nice little girl.

MORE

Sweet72947

Squishy face
I iz sticks my face in your camera!

Here's Juno staring lovingly up at Noludoru hopeing for more treats!

Here's Opie leaning against Noludoru getting his back scratched. He's got a scrape or something on his chin, I think he might have been rubbing on it or something.

FOHA also has a batch of four kittens. I didn't take them out to play because they may have ringworm. They sure are cute though!

2 More pics

Kayota

German Shepherds never fail to make me melt, and the rest of the dogs AND the kittens are all gorgeous too! <3 The dark grey kitties look like my Adrian, hee.

Generic Brown Dog actually reminds me a lot of some puggles I've seen. Fairly short in face, but more "normal" than a pug. Too big though for most pug mixes.

Red Husky? Mail? Please?

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I would agree with Nolu. The BC looks like a BC/Aussie mix because of the wide head and broad chest. Maybe even BC/ACD

Labyrinth

I just love seeing the pictures you put up from FOHA. I'm determined that our next dog will be adopted from a shelter at a few years old rather than another puppy just from seeing all these wonderful dogs that need homes.

noludoru

Bored Now.
Generic Brown Dog actually reminds me a lot of some puggles I've seen. Fairly short in face, but more "normal" than a pug. Too big though for most pug mixes.

Red Husky? Mail? Please?
Yeah - the Brown pup is about 40-45lbs. Otherwise I'd bet Chi, or go with your guess of Puggle. As for the Husky, well... I'll go find a box. :D FOHA has like four now and they are SO gorgeous.

I would agree with Nolu. The BC looks like a BC/Aussie mix because of the wide head and broad chest. Maybe even BC/ACD
Actually, I think ACD is a better guess, at least as far as looks go.

Members online