granny tantrum

I live near the beach and often walk my dogs there.During the summer months dogs aren`t allowed on the main stretch of the beach but at the far end a there`s a dogs allowed section and so we go there,no problem.Then last summer we went down,beautiful day,loads of people,we had a brilliant couple of hours then set off to go home.Just as we were reaching the top of the beach where the sand ends and the path begins I see a middle aged woman with what I took to be her grand daughter setting up a picnic in the most heavy soiled corner of the beach,there`s loads of poop there coz the dog owners don`t all clean up.So as me n my 2 dogs are passing by Lena decides to go toilet and the woman comes over and starts ranting at me about irresponsible dog owners letting there dogs poop everywhere n not cleaning it up.I stayed calm and said ok you`re right some people don`t clean it up but I will pick Lena`s up,when it`s actually came out of her ass that is.Then I pointed out that they chosen the worst part of the beach to have a picnic and that 100 metres to the left was miles of clean beach but she just carried on ranting as I walked off shaking my head and laughing,I think she just wanted to prove something to her granddaughter.

Members online

No members online now.