You may be too into dogs

If you know whether or not they are a bad kisser. I was having guilt issues that I was discussing with a friend. I love both of my dogs but I dont like it when Hanky kisses my face, yet I dont mind if Buckshot does. It was revealed to me that its nothing to get worked up about, pit bulls are just lousy kissers. Pitbulls kiss like they are starving and your face is made of bacon flavored icecream. Now I know what my first few dates as a teenager were thinking. Filas sometimes forget they are in the middle of a kiss and just let their tongue lay there until something reminds them that it is outside their mouth.

Dekka

Just try me..
If you know whether or not they are a bad kisser. I was having guilt issues that I was discussing with a friend. I love both of my dogs but I dont like it when Hanky kisses my face, yet I dont mind if Buckshot does. It was revealed to me that its nothing to get worked up about, pit bulls are just lousy kissers. Pitbulls kiss like they are starving and your face is made of bacon flavored icecream. Now I know what my first few dates as a teenager were thinking. Filas sometimes forget they are in the middle of a kiss and just let their tongue lay there until something reminds them that it is outside their mouth.
That has to be one of the most hilariously accurate descriptions I have seen in a while :rofl1: :rofl1:

mrose_s

BusterLove
lol!

Makes me consider how our lot kiss, Sophie is by far the slyest. She sniffs gently at your face like she's just going to smell you and then at the last minute plants one chin to hairline on your face and then leaves the situation quickly and quietly.

Harry waits till your trapped, preferably under his weight flat on the ground and then does the bacon-flavoured-icecream impression.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Come to think of it, you've got me thinking about my gang. Zoey doesn't. Ever. She will smell your breath (weirdo) but never lick your face. Bella does a quiet, soft sneak up to your face and then sniff then start licking, and she'll do so gently as long as you don't breath, or struggle, or laugh, or move. If you do, she starts licking your face like a maniac! Psyche, I HATE her kisses. They're TERRIBLE! No one ever told her that you don't kiss and rub! She'll lick your face, and then rub her face along yours just as hard as she can. Most of the time, it really hurts!

filarotten

Fila the love
I would really like to see a few pictures of you expressing you love for Buckshot and Harley...:D

Now you know the reason I got another Fila. I hate sloppy kissers. ;)

I would really like to see a few pictures of you expressing you love for Buckshot and Harley...:D

Now you know the reason I got another Fila. I hate sloppy kissers. ;)
Harley? OMG I been calling him Hanky all this time, I am suprized he kisses me at all. I know the women that I have kissed in my life have stopped instantly when called by some one elses name.

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Belle is not a big kisser. she's the type to slowly move in after long eye contact and then give you a small peck. HER thing is to RUB herself all over you lol

Beezer is a sneak attack kisser. He licks AIR soemtimes. he looks at you and as soon as you make the slightest eye contact with him... the tongue comes out rapid speed for a sneak attack kiss.

filarotten

Fila the love
Harley? OMG I been calling him Hanky all this time, I am suprized he kisses me at all. I know the women that I have kissed in my life have stopped instantly when called by some one elses name.[/QUOTE

Well, excuse me...if I would see pictures of the dog occasionally, I might get his name correct. :p :rofl1:

I forgot what color Buckshot is...do ya think you could post a picture? Isn't he a Fila? I'm getting old and my memory is starting to fail me. :)

Members online

No members online now.