Dog Signs

B

Backward_Cinderella

I have a save my pets sign, and we've written all their names on it so they can hopefully be called, it also has the location of the chinchilla cage on it so they can get my Pixel girl out. We also have a beware of dog sign on the back fence.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I used to have one with a GSD on it that said

"I can make the gate
in 2.5

Can you?"

With a snarling GSD face on it.

BostonBanker

I can't find a picture of it online, but bought one for a friend once that says:

"WARNING - This dog does bite and has killed people. Nothing in this house is worth dying for."

zoe08

We have Beware of Dog signs on our gates because there are some kids that hang around and its kind of scary. Some neighbors have had things stolen. My bicycle got stolen shortly after we moved in. It is a nice neighborhood, unfortunately we are right on the edge of it and down the street is a gov't housing apt. in which often times I have seen toddlers outside with no adults. And then across a popular street behind us is not a real nice neighborhood and there is a car dealership right behind us and then a big empty lot.

Mayasmydobe

I'm PAWMAZING!
Ohhh I'll have to take a picture of my doberman signs.. well actually they are magnets...

one says
WARNING- Doberman may lick you to death (to bad the doberman is a red, :( )
and the other is in the shape of a dog bone and says I HEART MY DOBERMAN

Members online

No members online now.