Urgent: Dog needs foster or adoption please! Canada

I am cross posting only. Please follow the links if you can help.

Somebody HELP me!!! I am on the "green mile" at the shelter I am in and don't have much time left! I have been here for months, and not even able to get into a foster home yet! PLEASE! I am a healthy happy energetic 3 year old female with sooo much love to give....IF I make it out of here. The shelter staff have already been extra nice to me and held on to me longer than usual...I should already be sleeping the big sleep by now but thanks to these wonderfule people here and the JRTRO I am still hoping an angel wlll come forward and give me a nice happy home. I am great with people but not ready for other dogs or cats yet....have been too stressed out here. I am spayed and healthy and all I want from this big world is a home to sleep warmly in and some people to share my love and playtimes with. PLEASE PLEASE PLEAEEEEESE HURRY! ~WInnie
If you feel you could offer this lovely girl a forever home please contact Cathy at
mailto:[email protected] you can also see pictures of her at http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=8296900
found here

Members online