Consignment Store... For Puppies?!

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Eeek! :yikes:

Puppies, plus much more. . . Located at the Market of Marion, Belleview, Booths E-245-251. Don't let strangers into your home!! Sell your puppies on consignment or let us buy them. We have over 30 years of experience with puppies and birds. Our comfy cozy heated/air puppy pens will keep your kids safe. We have a great reputation with customer satisfaction. Come check us out! Tweety's Companions Discount Pet Shop Call: 352-489-0154

http://www.tweetyscompanions.com/

ToscasMom

Harumph™©®
Gawd. Like commodities, "SOLD!".

Porkies and Chia Poos? Should we ask what happens to the ones that don't get sold?

showpug

OMG!!! They sell Porkies, LMAO!! They are pug x yorkies...

I swear, all I can do anymore is laugh.:rolleyes:

carlar

Dog Lover Boutique
I never heard of such a thing before. I wouldn't trust my babies to someone else's care like that.

I was all set to be indignant, but Porkies is funny. It's funny, looking at that site I was reminded of how the worst victims of the puppy mill world are the toy breeds, whose size and cute factor makes them perfect for pet stores. There isn't much mention made of that in the dog world, what with everyone busy wrangling over training methods and BSL, but the most amazing success story of the purebred world isn't friendly pit bulls, it's sane toys.

skyeboxer

What does that mean sold on consignment then, that the 'breeders' ship the lot off to this unknown person to be sold or ...? What happens when the next batch of cutie pies come in and there's no room for those that didn't get sold (as ToscasMum pointed out)?

I didn't see any facility info on those pages, though I did look. The wee soulds don't look that contented in the pics. AAARGH! I want to spit!

Members online

No members online now.