Izzy and the dog park gang (Biiiig photos)

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
So I've been lacking in Izzy pictures lately and I've taken a bunch. Still missing some from my camera which is currently batteryless but I've got a few from the dog park we take Izzy to. They're from earlier last week when the sun was still shining.

Noodle and some of the other dogs. Husky is Sadie and Pittie is Bunty

Hugs from Bunty!

Izzy and part of the Whippit mix waiting for a ball throw

Notice how she watches the dog and not the ball

Laying in wait to pounce the whippet when he comes back with the tennis ball. I swear she's part herding dog.

I love this shot because of her tongue

C'mon mom, throw the ball!

Izzy acting like it's hot outside!

Sleepy Izzy ^.^

She's growing up *sniff*

Love your dog park.. was at ours this weekend and again today.. mudpit from hell, better suited for doing the luge on, no one has "scooped" all winter by the looks of it, and it's a slippery slope of slime just to get to it.. but wow, did Bernie and Lexie play hard today! Couple of Danes, couple of ammmmmmmmmmazing Dobie's (truly reminded me of Ronin.. but with less character lol). It's gonna be a long time before we're nearly barefoot at our park!

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
They have been re-sized per request :)

Don't worry, our park becomes a giant mud puddle when it rains which means we haven't been back in about a week since it rained nonstop from Friday to Monday morning.

How Cute!! I've always wanted to take a camera to mine....I think people will think im nuts!

Is the whole park just mulch?

Izzy's Valkyrie

Very Food Agressive
Mulch and dirt lol. There's a big stone/boulder the dogs or humans can stand on and part of the park is a miniforest where many a ball is left. There are benches and chairs for the people and a few semi-decorative trees in the open part. But yes, the whole flooring is mulch. Oh yeah, there is also a spigot and a large basin where we can get the dogs fresh water at any time :)

Members online

No members online now.