The musing thread

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Long toenails freak me out. I am not a foot person anyway but long toenails are just YUCK. Reminds me of talons on a falcon or
Something. Just creepy

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
I'm turning into one of those people. One of those crunchy granola let's not wash my hair with anything not natural and I want to live in a cabin in the woods and grow my own foods and have kids in a bathtub. Not that this is a bad thing AT ALL.. just very unexpected. I actually like it a lot. Every move I make towards this makes me feel like I'm doing better things for myself. Now if only I could get away from the frozen pizza.. and put my dogs back on raw. That would be nice.

Is this what happens with research? Oh, let's keep all this away from my MIL... she already thinks I'm weird for giving my dog treats.

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE
I'm turning into one of those people. One of those crunchy granola let's not wash my hair with anything not natural and I want to live in a cabin in the woods and grow my own foods and have kids in a bathtub. Not that this is a bad thing AT ALL.. just very unexpected. I actually like it a lot. Every move I make towards this makes me feel like I'm doing better things for myself. Now if only I could get away from the frozen pizza.. and put my dogs back on raw. That would be nice.
lol, Rick mentioned I was going down that road the other day.

Poor boy doesn't know what he got himself into.

crazedACD

Ham and cheese on a pretzel roll from Dunkins. Burger with tasty sauce (and spinach!) on a pretzel roll from Wendy's. SO FREAKING YUMMY..and I had been doing so good with NO fast food...and now they are putting everything on pretzel rolls. Gah, take it away!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
My sister's boyfriend's mom passed away last week from a brain tumor. Same kind of brain tumor as my mom. Same age as my mom. He's the same age as I was when my mom died. Her husband/his father is in the same job as my dad. And his parents were married the exact same date and year as my parents.

One of those things that just makes you stop and think.

I am not sure what the meaning of it is but at the least it makes me realize that whatever circumstance you have been through- someone else is going through something a hell of a lot similar.

Oko

Silence, peasants.
Finally taking camera lens in tomorrow for AF repairs. Hoping they can fix it quickly and I'll have it back to take to PA come October.

Lyzelle

Bitches be like: Imma follow you all over the internet stalking your ****...then throw a hissy fit about getting in my business.

Kay.

*shrug*

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Next week Mike graduates. And I can see him. And touch him. And talk to him.

But, there is a chance he won't pass his run test. Which means he won't graduate.

I want to be super happy and excited, but I can't. Because I figure as soon as I start to get my hopes up, I'll get the news that it won't be happening. So I'm walking around like it won't be happening, which is totally no fun.

I'm going to be an anxious mess all week, because I'm assuming I'll know by the weekend if he will or will not be graduating.

Can it just be next week now, kthx?

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Looking at Cherrybrook's website.

See a big graphic: "NEW VARI KENNELS!"

Think "Ooh! New Vari Kennels!"

Who the hell things "ooh" over new Vari Kennels?! Seriously. This is why I'm single.

ETA: "Oooh, check THIS out - look at these forced air dryers!"
Seriously.

crazedACD

Looking at Cherrybrook's website.

See a big graphic: "NEW VARI KENNELS!"

Think "Ooh! New Vari Kennels!"

Who the hell things "ooh" over new Vari Kennels?! Seriously. This is why I'm single.
No worries, I do it too. Actually I get paid to do it and now I'm like a 'pet product snob'.
The new Vari-Kennels have holes that IMO, are big enough to get a paw or a jaw stuck (especially if you bought a big one for a puppy!). And they are insanely thin compared to the old ones :eek:.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
No worries, I do it too. Actually I get paid to do it and now I'm like a 'pet product snob'.
The new Vari-Kennels have holes that IMO, are big enough to get a paw or a jaw stuck (especially if you bought a big one for a puppy!). And they are insanely thin compared to the old ones :eek:.
I don't even use Vari-Kennels!! Okay, I DID buy one for Auggie after he ate his way out of his soft crate. But I don't even use them in any other circumstance!!!

Why do I even care if they are new! I DON'T! And yet I was like "oh an updated DOG product, how fascinating!!"
THIS IS NOT FASCINATING

You know what IS fascinating? Why so many people like that "What does the fox say" video! THAT is fascinating. Vari-Kennels? NO.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
:( I miss my fecking horse. A lot. I'm crying right now and I'm coming up on two years with him gone. Why must there still be a gaping hole?

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
I'm just.... I don't even know what just happened. I was at Walmart getting a few things when an employee stops me and asks me if I need help with anything. I said no thank you.

He starts to walk away and turns back around and says, "two things. One, I love your ink. Two, I really like your septum piercing a lot though I prefer them completely round so I can attach a leash to them. Would you be interested?"

Ummm....

I'm just.... I don't even know what just happened. I was at Walmart getting a few things when an employee stops me and asks me if I need help with anything. I said no thank you.

He starts to walk away and turns back around and says, "two things. One, I love your ink. Two, I really like your septum piercing a lot though I prefer them completely round so I can attach a leash to them. Would you be interested?"

Ummm....
Omg lmao!!! I would have DIED laughing at him. WTF!

Julee

UNSTOPPABLE

Ummm....
Oh my god. LOLOLOL

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator

Ummm....
WHAT.
Oh my God.

Working with a few guys on my fitness forum trying to troubleshoot my not-eating-enough. One guy suggested that I might be a good candidate for drinking my calories.
My immediate response: YES! Oh. Oh wait. By "drink your calories" he doesn't mean "drink more alcohol."

FG167

:( I miss my fecking horse. A lot. I'm crying right now and I'm coming up on two years with him gone. Why must there still be a gaping hole?
I'm sorry (wait, do we not have a hugging smiley??) *hugs*

Ummm....
:rofl1: :yikes: That is incredibly awkward LOL

Working with a few guys on my fitness forum trying to troubleshoot my not-eating-enough. One guy suggested that I might be a good candidate for drinking my calories.
My immediate response: YES! Oh. Oh wait. By "drink your calories" he doesn't mean "drink more alcohol."
That made me laugh :D

I think my problem is also I am not eating enough. I'm working out 3-4x a week (CrossFit) and I'm eating loads of fresh/healthy stuff (I'm not doing Paleo)...when I eat. I'm just not that hungry. I usually have a tiny breakfast, little to no lunch (when I'm at work), and then a sizeable dinner (which Jason tells me isn't really that much food). I have added in protein powder immediately following my workout in the am...*sigh*

Members online

No members online now.