I needed my ferrets out of the house yesterday...

JessLough

Love My Mutt
For an hour. So my mother and I took them out. All four of them. Keeping in mind that Marlee wants to eat everybody else, Ren is a wuss and doesn't want to walk and get his feet dirty, Harley is too fat to bother walking, and Ella is a maniac and runs around in every which direction all the time. I was sure I was going to yell profanities the whole time.

Or so I thought...

Harley started off refusing to walk

Marlee had hopes that if she gets as low as possible, we'll forget about her and allow her to revert to her wild ways

Renegade and Ella really DO love each other

Where Ella stayed for 75% of the time. Ren tried, but Ella doesn't share too well

Harley apparently had a wild hair up her ass and was the only one to actually run around and explore

Offended I wouldn't let her come eat Ella

Rennie says Sisters are Noms

Cutest thing ever. When she sleeps, she moves her front paws like she's praying.

Marlee and Ella stare down. I often have people ask how I'm able to tell when a ferret is about to be attacked, and how I manage to stop fights before they happen here. Well, this just about shows it. Note Marlee's raised hackles, squinted stare, ears forward and low to the ground. Most ferrets aren't so obvious. I'm **** lucky she is.

Obviously something interesting was out that way

More

JessLough

Love My Mutt
No really, looking that way was ALL the rage

Where Ren spent most of his time and Ella the other 25%. Really, they DO love each other. Even if Ren thinks she's annoying.

I really wish she got along with others.. she'd never leave

Oh, you're still here? ****.

co-pilot <3

Deaf ferret can sleep anywhere, any time.

Can I help you?

We go home now?

Two assholes stare off

That's it!

No, Marlee is not staying. As much as we fell in love with her, I don't have the time or space to keep her separate. It's just taking a bit to find a home willing to take in a single.

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I would love to have her :D But I think Knox would want to eat her, and I'm so not set up for a ferret :/

Members online

No members online now.