My Boy!!!

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
Travis is beautiful! And he looks so happy to be there!

Everyone take a second to look at the photos of the basset in motion... I lol'd ;) Why are they so ridiculous?!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
He's beautiful! I really love his build. Looks like he moves well too (as much as you can tell from pics) Love his outline though especially.

puppydog

Tru evil has no pantyline
Thank you! I have grown very fond of his look. He is very understated and elegant. Just a nice dog all round. And yes, he moves like a dream!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Thank you! I have grown very fond of his look. He is very understated and elegant. Just a nice dog all round. And yes, he moves like a dream!
I really like that he's not overdone. I'm seeing more and more that go one way or another too much.

And I finally figured out who he reminds me of! Summer's breeder's stud, Tango!

On the right here:

Left here:

puppydog

OMG! Yes, he does. I'm very proud of my little man. His temprement is solid gold. I've never known a nicer and more stable dog.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Awwww! That's what I feel about Beau too. He's the most bombproof little things. All my male paps have been that way. The girls are a little well... bitchier. ;)

puppydog

Ben had a totally off temprement for a Pap. He was flighty, DA and very sketchy. I loved him though! It is going to be interesting to see how Riley turns out. She is THE most stubborn dog I have ever known. She is so willful that if she asks to be picked up onto the couch, and you do it, she growls at you and bites because you are touching her. LOL!

Wierd puppy!

Members online

No members online now.