What breed is mellow?

Romy

Taxiderpy
:Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! We aren't looking for a guard dog. We have a german shepherd at home for that and she does a great job. The only problem is she can't come on walks with me due to her bad joints, so any large laid back dog that wouldn't stand idly by while I am mugged to death at the end of it's leash would work wonderfully. :D

Ahh, I do love the greys, and everyone needs to have a security system for their cushy furniture. SisMorphine, that is one awesome picture. I think it may convince my husband that greys actually do have teeth in their mouths. :p

Yeah that was a yawn caught on film. LOL! But this is Wally's serious face (the one that people see when they try to come in my room at night . . . or that Athena sees when she tries to get on the cranky old man's bed).

And that's only with half of his teeth remaining (he had 17 taken out a year ago).

Whoa! That's a lot of teeth to lose, poor guy. How old is Wally?
Wally is 7.5. Greyhounds have notoriously horrible teeth (due to being open mouthed breathers and having genetic bone loss), but Wally's is amongst the worse I've ever seen. My poor death-breath toothless boy.

Members online

No members online now.